VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Life In Henford On Beagley [v0.1] [Nilo_Sev]

Dec 5, 2018
Hey, hey, well hay(farm boy after all), seems like incest is awful popular all over the world, not just in the stereotypical places like my home state. Honestly, I wish there were more games on here without it, not my kind of kink(watersports, pussy worship and exhibition are my kinks) but what can you do.
What? You from Alabama and dont like the good ol' incest?

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"You play as Cletus, a country boy"

So incest is on by default?
From the looks of the cast, it has been for a few generations too many.

--------
Jeeez... the dev couldn't even be bothered to come up with an original name. Henford-on-Bagley is the name of the world in Sims 4: Cottage Living that he's using for the scenery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MD27 and Lu98ke

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Life in henford on Beagley [0.1] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (954 MB/ 355 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loku02457

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
the graphics look unusual, a bit outdated for me, which is not meant in a negative way. difficult to assess what the developer and story wants to build up, especially since the few tags hardly give any information about what could/should happen in the sequel.

if you are a developer and want to have as large a fan base as possible and want international attention, you should consistently use the english language for development. if you start this game in english, you will always come across portuguese ingame for writings / instructions in the graphics, on the map, in the menu and so on. if you do not speak / understand portuguese, you will inevitably have to resort to manual translations if the information does not make any sense.

For me personally, this is a reason to avoid such games/VNs unless they can also clearly distinguish themselves from similar projects. the selection is just too big for that.

it remains to be seen whether there will be a fully english version in the further course of development.
I wish the developers good luck.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Cletus Awreetus! I'll board the train southboun' for edveenture.
Or is it nortbound where cussins are made`?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What? You from Alabama and dont like the good ol' incest?
Hard as that is to believe, yep. I mean, it isn't enough to stop me from playing a game with good writing. The only thing that keeps me from playing a game with decent writing is unavoidable non-con(which is not a kink, it is something I would kill or at least maim a mf'er for IRL). I know this happens everywhere, everyday, I know actual victims. Do not want to see it in my escapism. There are rare exceptions to even that rule for me, like the game Avalon(another game with incest but really good writing), where a sexual assault is recounted as happening in the past and it is treated with the seriousness it deserves.

Nilo_Sev

Mar 26, 2019
Hello everybody, at first i wanna apologize for the bad english, thanks for the views and comments, if you played the game, please leave a review so i know if its worth to keep working on the game, and tell me who you want to see in the next update, hope you all have a good day :).