• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
The remake is a big project in its own. Don't expect it anytime soon.
Feo is doing 3 projects at the same time right now.
- The Lewd Knight
- My Little Angel Remake
- Harry potter themed game
Which is dumb as fuck for one person. Lewd Knight is broken as fuck and needs more attention. There is no reason to start a new game and a remake while the current project is still early dev levels of fucked.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Which is dumb as fuck for one person. Lewd Knight is broken as fuck and needs more attention. There is no reason to start a new game and a remake while the current project is still early dev levels of fucked.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is your opinion of cause, I just don't agree with it.
- If making lewd game is his main income, I think its perfectly fine he do more then one game.

Its also worth nothing developers tend to burn out when creating lewd games, and that is often why they switch to something else. It is often only a problem if the developer don't finish the first game they started on, leaving an unfinished game.
That said they are at least 2 on the team and not one.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Its also worth nothing developers tend to burn out when creating lewd games, and that is often why they switch to something else. It is often only a problem if the developer don't finish the first game they started on, leaving an unfinished game.
That said they are at least 2 on the team and not one.
I agree. Feo and Nesh (his artist) have a way of working and it works for them. I seem to recall that they really struggled at the end of My Little Angel because they'd spend 2+ years doing only MLA and they were both sick of looking at her.

Having multiple games on the go can keep things fresh and allow work to happen where they are most inspired on that particular day. Yes, that slows down releases of any one particular game, but if that's what's necessary to keep them motivated and productive, then that's what needs to happen.

Last edited:

Unknown_None

Aug 25, 2023
I'm stuck at missing people part(the one where we need to find the FMC and the 2 boys). The walkthrough says I need to ask the professor but I don't see him in the class? Please help. I'm adding the screenshot just in case. Screenshot_2023-09-23-16-23-33-536_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
The remake is a big project in its own. Don't expect it anytime soon.
Feo is doing 3 projects at the same time right now.
- The Lewd Knight
- My Little Angel Remake
- Harry potter themed game
Harry Potter?! Hell yeah. Has there been any teasers or other info posted about that? Also will it follow the trend of female protagonism?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Harry Potter?! Hell yeah. Has there been any teasers or other info posted about that? Also will it follow the trend of female protagonism?
There's been teasers on their Patreon site including some playable demos. I haven't played them, so I can't answer the protagonist question.

Reactions: SiuKim
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes