disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The last version I played was 0.5 or something. now the game complete so I come back to play it. it seem the game has route now. so what is the point of no return for a route ? can I choose to go any route I want ? like at some point the game will present me with 3 choices and then I can choose good bad normal ending or I must be good girl to go good girl route and become bad girl to go to bad girl route etc.

I want to play blind but also don't want to start new game every time i want to go another route. just need some guidance.
It's easy to tell between the two main endings (Demonic and True). At certain decision points, you'll be asked to choose between two options. Each is identified by a color, so you know which to pick. Red for Demonic, blue for True.

The point of no return is after the second event in the VIP room at the Strip Club. There will be a decision point at her Home. This is the final one that determines the ending.

If you're looking for the Angelic (Good Girl) ending, the branch decision for that is early in the game when you get the task Anabel must cease to be a nerd. Instead of Lower Studying, choose Raise Studying instead.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If you're looking for the Angelic (Good Girl) ending, the branch decision for that is early in the game when you get the task Anabel must cease to be a nerd. Instead of Lower Studying, choose Raise Studying instead.
then what next ? I can't raise study anymore. choose to do homework/study she did it but no point gain after choose this choice once.
she got new friend, red head girl. Mirano became slut instead. it seem the game will go lesbian route but don't know what to do. do I need her to become slut in this route too but this time she has to pass exam and then I will get different ending instead of true end or demon end.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
then what next ? I can't raise study anymore. choose to do homework/study she did it but no point gain after choose this choice once.
she got new friend, red head girl. Mirano became slut instead. it seem the game will go lesbian route but don't know what to do. do I need her to become slut in this route too but this time she has to pass exam and then I will get different ending instead of true end or demon end.
After Anabel becomes friends with Red, Anabel falls in love with the Literature professor. Visit her in the Lecture between 13:00-14:15 to see her. Then wait until after 14:15 to see her talking with the professor. If you make the right choices, they'll go somewhere else together.

Once you start the Good Girl route, there is no going back. Never Lower Study. There are three parts to the Good Girl route, the professor is the first part.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Just finish angel route. now I finish all 3 route but my gallery still full of missing CGs. wth. I thought I got everything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, I'm at the public sex part with only the cinema to go. I'm having a major issue where, as soon as it hits 18:00, it gives the event bubble on the map for the cinema for only a split second before switching to the park. I already tried stopping time. Even if I do and manage to click in that split second, it still puts me at the park. This screams major bug. UPDATE: I just moused over the cinema and it switched back while my mouse cursor is on the hit box for it and it does go to the cinema as well, still an issue, though.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Alright, I'm at the public sex part with only the cinema to go. I'm having a major issue where, as soon as it hits 18:00, it gives the event bubble on the map for the cinema for only a split second before switching to the park. I already tried stopping time. Even if I do and manage to click in that split second, it still puts me at the park. This screams major bug. UPDATE: I just moused over the cinema and it switched back while my mouse cursor is on the hit box for it and it does go to the cinema as well, still an issue, though.
Do you have a savegame where this occurs? The dev has mentioned that there may be another release to fix a few things, so if we give them a savegame maybe they can fix it.

RNDMUSR123

Dec 31, 2018
Hello. Looks like the "Final" version has been out for a while now. I am still having the same problem. When I download the Mac version (which conveniently seems to have all versions included in the same folder), and click on the app icon, nothing happens. Has anyone found out how to make this game work on Mac?

sepricotaku

Jun 1, 2019
Open then upload your save game, which can be found in C:\Users\your usename\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My little angel- random numbers.

look for the store.patron (0) and change to store.patron (1)

View attachment 75182

Scroll down to download the save and replace the one you had. Now if you click on the door top option would be cheat.

If you need more explaining just let me know.
question what if that is not in the save file menu?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hello. Looks like the "Final" version has been out for a while now. I am still having the same problem. When I download the Mac version (which conveniently seems to have all versions included in the same folder), and click on the app icon, nothing happens. Has anyone found out how to make this game work on Mac?
At least with older versions of the game on Mac, you needed to set a file execute permission.

Check this post --> https://f95zone.to/threads/my-little-angel-v1-0b-feodosiy.620/post-1427540

Note, you may need to su / sudo in order to set the permissions.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry, I am playing themobile version... how you have your game? I can finghow to do it Thanks!
There is no official Android version. I know that unofficial older versions (like 0.8.6) were broken at the bar scene.

Feodosiy is looking at making an Android port for version 1.0 of MLA, but no release date yet. MLA is also going to be released on Steam in the future.

Caminzz

Jun 5, 2017
How/when do you get the "Slut 1" look in the Gallery in the actual game? I played the game several times through and never saw that look...

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
How/when do you get the "Slut 1" look in the Gallery in the actual game? I played the game several times through and never saw that look...
What "Slut 1" look? Post a screenshot and we'll see if we can help you find it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes