patuoxun

Sep 13, 2017
Wasn't there supposed to be a minor update that would make the game look better ? Does anyone know something about this ?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Wasn't there supposed to be a minor update that would make the game look better ? Does anyone know something about this ?
I think that minor update may be associated with changes to the game so that it can be published on Steam, but the Steam release is still a work in progress.

patuoxun

Sep 13, 2017
I think that minor update may be associated with changes to the game so that it can be published on Steam, but the Steam release is still a work in progress.
Well Steam will probably never accept the game so imo they should just release the update.

reinzhart

Aug 16, 2018
question what if that is not in the save file menu?
yeah i don't see any store.patron when i open the save game too.
i hope anybody can help or share save file with it's already enable.

EDITED: i download old version and it still has the "patron" word in save and cheat work, maybe the author remove it in recent/latest version

Last edited:

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
question time: i am in the endgame, with two options(pic below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any way to cheat myself some blue points to watch alternative ending without replaying it?

Edit:

Also, how do i initiate "non-evil" route?
Walktrough says ignore instruction and wait for day six(right ?) but so far nothing happened.

Last edited:

lopoyosodo

Jul 23, 2017
Is it end already?
I want more story after Anabel become a true whore(demon route) in school and What did she do after being with the gang.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
question time: i am in the endgame, with two options(pic below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any way to cheat myself some blue points to watch alternative ending without replaying it?
I don't know any cheat codes, but you only need 5 points to enable each ending, so just go back a couple of saves and pick the blue options.

Edit:
Also, how do i initiate "non-evil" route?
Walktrough says ignore instruction and wait for day six(right ?) but so far nothing happened.
When you are given the task to make Anabel must stop being a nerd, whisper options become available to Lower Studying or Raise Studying. Use the Raise Studying option to get your study points up above 80, then look for the Redhead in the hallway.

D

Deleted member 119819

I did the good route, is there only one ending? Because I got the depressive one.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I did the good route, is there only one ending? Because I got the depressive one.
There 3 endings. Angelic, Demonish and True.
Angelic - you will see angelic door to heaven
Demonish - you will see door to the hell.
True - you will see Titles.

D

Deleted member 119819

There 3 endings. Angelic, Demonish and True.
Angelic - you will see angelic door to heaven
Demonish - you will see door to the hell.
True - you will see Titles.
I presume the true ending depends on that choice with blue and red points?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I presume the true ending depends on that choice with blue and red points?
Demonic is red points, True is blue points, Angelic is the good girl path.

You need minimum 5 points to enable the Demonic or True ending.
For the Angelic ending your need to Raise Studying and start a friendship with the Redhead.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so I've come across what appears to be a bug where she's fucking the dude with the weird hair in her class, and I can't get out of the fuckscene. If I go to the map it resets the time to about 5 PM or something, and it loops back over again. I'm not getting any sort of cum or finish button after I click Faster.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Ok, so I've come across what appears to be a bug where she's fucking the dude with the weird hair in her class, and I can't get out of the fuckscene. If I go to the map it resets the time to about 5 PM or something, and it loops back over again. I'm not getting any sort of cum or finish button after I click Faster.
She's fucking Jake? The tall jock?

They bang all evening. Go to the map and fast-forward time until at least 23:00.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes