Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Hi! I am new in the game and I feel a bit lost. I read the walkthrough but the exam is not arriving. My character is getting late every night and every morning to the school but no one speaks about the exam.

I have 54 in studies and 134 strawberries. I don't know what I am doing wrong...

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hi! I am new in the game and I feel a bit lost. I read the walkthrough but the exam is not arriving. My character is getting late every night and every morning to the school but no one speaks about the exam.

I have 54 in studies and 134 strawberries. I don't know what I am doing wrong...
What does it say in the Journal? What Tasks do you have?

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
What does it say in the Journal? What Tasks do you have?
Thank you for answering but I found what was the problem... Sometimes, to trigger some scenes you need to go out to the map and get into it clicking on the big icon. If you just see the scene changing from inside the class, it doesn't trigger.

Now that I know that the game was much more easy to... navigate I guess.

Right now I have another problem and it sucks because I don't want to keep bothering people but... I saw the ending of the "good route" and the "bad route" but people say that there is a true ending. How can I get it?

I am reading the forum backward, to find the answer. I am on page 65 or 63 and the only thing I have found is "in some point of the bad girl route choose to not be a whore". Where? When? And then some people say that they don't have the choice because it's greyed.

I don't want to repeat the same mistakes again and again, so any other explanation would be great...

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for answering but I found what was the problem... Sometimes, to trigger some scenes you need to go out to the map and get into it clicking on the big icon. If you just see the scene changing from inside the class, it doesn't trigger.

Now that I know that the game was much more easy to... navigate I guess.

Right now I have another problem and it sucks because I don't want to keep bothering people but... I saw the ending of the "good route" and the "bad route" but people say that there is a true ending. How can I get it?

I am reading the forum backward, to find the answer. I am on page 65 or 63 and the only thing I have found is "in some point of the bad girl route choose to not be a whore". Where? When? And then some people say that they don't have the choice because it's greyed.

I don't want to repeat the same mistakes again and again, so any other explanation would be great...
Yes, going back to the map when stuck is a good strategy. Clicking the ! mark instead of the building itself also helps.

To get the True ending, pick the BLUE choices throughout the game. (You need to choose blue at least 5 times to enable the ending.)

After the second scene in the strip club, Anabel is at home considering her life. There is a choice there where she can decide she likes being a slut ("Who cares" RED)or decide that she needs to fix her life ("stop acting like a whore" BLUE).

"Who cares" (red choices) leads to the Demonic ending. "Stop acting like a whore" (blue choices) leads to the True ending, although there is one more choice you have to get right, but it should be obvious what the morally correct answer is.

Reactions: Killerqueen21

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Yes, going back to the map when stuck is a good strategy. Clicking the ! mark instead of the building itself also helps.

To get the True ending, pick the BLUE choices throughout the game. (You need to choose blue at least 5 times to enable the ending.)

After the second scene in the strip club, Anabel is at home considering her life. There is a choice there where she can decide she likes being a slut ("Who cares" RED)or decide that she needs to fix her life ("stop acting like a whore" BLUE).

"Who cares" (red choices) leads to the Demonic ending. "Stop acting like a whore" (blue choices) leads to the True ending, although there is one more choice you have to get right, but it should be obvious what the morally correct answer is.
I didn't even realised that there were colours in the choices O.O, thanks a lot

Reactions: disimulated

uanime5

Aug 13, 2019
I was looking in the game\im\new\tits folder and they contain images of Anabel being stripped at school. Anyone know what I need to do to get this to appear in game?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I was looking in the game\im\new\tits folder and they contain images of Anabel being stripped at school. Anyone know what I need to do to get this to appear in game?
Late in the game, on the Demonic or True path (don't remember which), she gets assaulted in between classes.

That's my favorite art from the game. There was a different scene using that art in version 0.7.3.

uanime5

Aug 13, 2019
Late in the game, on the Demonic or True path (don't remember which), she gets assaulted in between classes.

That's my favorite art from the game. There was a different scene using that art in version 0.7.3.
It's the true path, on demonic she dresses differently. Though she gets groped in public rather than stripped.

Tiger27043

Mar 28, 2019
There 3 endings. Angelic, Demonish and True.
Angelic - you will see angelic door to heaven
Demonish - you will see door to the hell.
True - you will see Titles.
Is there a scene of Anabel gets stripped in public? I was looking in the game\im\new\tits folder\2 folder and it contains image of Anabel being stripped by Jake.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a scene of Anabel gets stripped in public? I was looking in the game\im\new\tits folder\2 folder and it contains image of Anabel being stripped by Jake.
It takes place in the Academy corridor by the window. Late in the game, after she's started working at the Strip Club, some students corner her in the hallway and Jake gives her a grope / strip.

Tiger27043

Mar 28, 2019
It takes place in the Academy corridor by the window. Late in the game, after she's started working at the Strip Club, some students corner her in the hallway and Jake gives her a grope / strip.
I finished the three endings but none of them have the scene of Anabel got stripped in public.

In the demonic end, she dressed a slut suit, and Jake didn't grope/strip her.
In True end or Good end, she dressed a school uniform and got groped in public by Jake, but not being stripped in public.

The True end has an extra scene of Anabel stripped in a restroom and doing a BJ. Though I didn't see her being groped and stripped in front of her classmates.

893798509722710088.jpg 346685268553172825.jpg
Where can I found the scene for these pics?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I finished the three endings but none of them have the scene of Anabel got stripped in public.

View attachment 379488 View attachment 379493
Where can I found the scene for these pics?
You can find them in version 0.7.3. There was a scene in that version of the game where Jake strips Anabel in the hallway in front of other students. In version 0.8.0 the storyline was significantly modified and that particular stripping scene was removed.

This particular set of images is, in my opinion, the hottest art in the game. It's too bad that it wasn't included in the final release. But then again, if you've looked at the art, you know that the scene doesn't go much further than those images you attached.

uanime5

Aug 13, 2019
At one time there may have been a nude version of that scene. I made this using the images in this folder, though I had some trouble editing this file type as if keeps being converted into an image with a black background, instead of a transparent one.

enf little angel 2.png

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thread Updated: 2019-03-27
Release Date: 2019-03-27
Developer: Feodosiy
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b (bugfix)
Language: English, Russian
The current version of the game is 1.0f with more bugfixes ( ). There is an updated walkthrough on that same page too.

There is also an Android release from the dev here:

TCMS Can you update the OP?

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
EternalMadness I saw your review. You asked about Graham:
"Endings : There is the reason why i put only 4* on my rating.
It's the worst part of the game unfortunaly for me. The good ending (angeling) is even worst than the bad (demonic) ending in my opinion.
What's the point of playing Graham? We know that he's a very bad person but in the end we don't know what happened to him."

I strongly suggest you play the True ending. You'll get your answer.

EternalMadness

Jul 21, 2019
EternalMadness I saw your review. You asked about Graham:
"Endings : There is the reason why i put only 4* on my rating.
It's the worst part of the game unfortunaly for me. The good ending (angeling) is even worst than the bad (demonic) ending in my opinion.
What's the point of playing Graham? We know that he's a very bad person but in the end we don't know what happened to him."

I strongly suggest you play the True ending. You'll get your answer.
I have to say thanks. I did the True ending (i didn't play it because i was disappointed of the two others endings) and i admit that if you don't do the True ending you can't get the full story behind.
Then i revised my rating consequently.

Reactions: disimulated

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone know how to open this on MAC? It bounces and then disappears. I can't seem to get it to work on console or terminal.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes