Unity Completed My Little Pony - Cooking with Pinkie Pie [v0.9] [HentaiRed]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

sinandpunishment9

Mar 4, 2019
I know this might be unrelated to this game but what happened to the ladybug game you were making? It seems as if it vanished. I can only find what it looks like to be a cropped version on newgrounds where you can't even acces the settings because of the crop...

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Game works fine this update.
If I could make a suggestion, you really need an English speaking person to proofread/edit the dialog.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Double click the game. Waited a while. Nothing seemed to happen. Tried again and was told 'already running'.
It opens in my task manager as a background process but does nothing.
Is it bugged?

Edit: Restarted and it opened. But the game itself says the version number is v0.7.9 and not the 9.0 the file download folder, zip, and changelog claims to be.

Last edited:

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
Game looks neat and all, but honestly, when the game is around 200 MB compressed and over 4gb uncompressed, that suggests quite strongly that the way it handles data is very poorly optimized. Literally the only other game I've seen that compressed that severely when zipped (down to less than 5% original file size) did so because it contained Literally thousands of near identical data structures each of which was full of hundreds of identical entries with the only difference being that in some of those entries (1-5 out of the several hundred) there was a 1 instead of a 0. It took them huge amounts of space to say something that could have been simplified as, basically, Structure #X, Entry A, D and Z = 1, the rest = 0. And probably further simplified beyond that.

I don't know why exactly this game's data density is so poor, and I suppose it's not a huge problem for most people, but in the future you might want to look for a way to make sure your duplicate data is only present once with the differences being marked, rather than repeating identical data over and over and over again.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
too much effort to get... nothing, coz u was concentrating on "gameplay", not actual content (you know, the ONLY reason this was downloaded at all). and even easy mode is too demanding to leave enough attention free.
basic dress up would've been more satisfying.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes