Unity Completed My Little Pony - Cooking with Pinkie Pie [v0.9] [HentaiRed]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
you have it on the main page in the windows section, the latest mega download, the 32-bit version

dracy

Oct 15, 2016
Great game, but i definitely think that some of the dialogue could use a bit of tweaking, I assume that English may not be the first language of whoever writes/translates it. It still very much gets the point across but it has a very formal, unnatural tone that usually comes from being written or conceived in a different language and then translated.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Great game, but i definitely think that some of the dialogue could use a bit of tweaking, I assume that English may not be the first language of whoever writes/translates it. It still very much gets the point across but it has a very formal, unnatural tone that usually comes from being written or conceived in a different language and then translated.
we will try to improve the translation in the next updates

SkoomaCat

Feb 4, 2020
this game has great potential. But some scenes are lame due to the animation. Therefore, I will ask. What program do you use to animate scenes? Dragon Bones, Live2d, Spine?

Reactions: HentaiRed

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
this game has great potential. But some scenes are lame due to the animation. Therefore, I will ask. What program do you use to animate scenes? Dragon Bones, Live2d, Spine?
I animate directly in Unity with an asset called "Sprite Deformer Shape", I will try some of the ones you mention, thanks!

SkoomaCat

Feb 4, 2020
I animate directly in Unity with an asset called "Sprite Deformer Shape", I will try some of the ones you mention, thanks!
Sprite Deformer Shape - very uncomfortable. Therefore, i recommend Spine (it has inverse kinematics). And if you dont have money for Spine, then its closest analogue is Dragon Bones (its free, but a little worse than Spine). Live2d (for me personally) worse than both of them due to the lack of an inverse kinematics (almost unbearable to make full movement of the whole body).

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Sprite Deformer Shape - very uncomfortable. Therefore, i recommend Spine (it has inverse kinematics). And if you dont have money for Spine, then its closest analogue is Dragon Bones (its free, but a little worse than Spine). Live2d (for me personally) worse than both of them due to the lack of an inverse kinematics (almost unbearable to make full movement of the whole body).
Thanks!!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
damn, came here hoping for the goodies, got same patreon locked stuff as on NG :/

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Can I get any news about Xin Nightmare? :(
The official "release" date for the full game is November(About 15-22). The game will include 2 modes, "2D" (All game scenes in 2D) or 3D, with the scenes corrected and added in 3D.

Although it has been an EXCESSIVE time to finish the game (because I am currently in other projects for patreon ^^), I think you will like the result, some images were "retouched" to make them look better, and some animations have also been improved.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
The official "release" date for the full game is November(About 15-22). The game will include 2 modes, "2D" (All game scenes in 2D) or 3D, with the scenes corrected and added in 3D.

Although it has been an EXCESSIVE time to finish the game (because I am currently in other projects for patreon ^^), I think you will like the result, some images were "retouched" to make them look better, and some animations have also been improved.
That's a great news

• Star-struck

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Oh no i have bad and horrifying memories with the scary novel same name as this game
hahaha yes, but they don't look alike at all, here only Pinky uses them as kitchen objects, but she doesn't dismember them xD

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes