Unity Completed My Little Pony - Cooking with Pinkie Pie [v0.9] [HentaiRed]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
After digging a bit, it seems the save is in the registry. Once you unlock another museum entry, it creates a new variable in the registry. I don't know what to do from there, so I'll leave the rest to someone else. Someone would probably have to share the reg file, as it is not in the appdata folder.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Ok, so I am not even into this kind of stuff but I have to say something; the title sounds an awful lot like "Fridays with Pewdiepie". Try saying "Cooking with Pinkipie" in Pewds' voice and you'll see :D

• Angry
Reactions: Zakota

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I tried this game, I really did. But it is just too buggy. Too often I would start on one character, and told we would do one thing, then wind up showing a different character doing something else. In addition, sometimes it would be supposed to show the end dialog, and instead move to another game that just never ended. Not crashed, just no escape condition.
Really needs to work on the dialog and and beta testing rather then adding new characters.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I am the beta tester of hred, I checked the game completely and there were no such bugs, there is only one bug and it was because of the compilation that is already being corrected, but the choice of characters is correct and there are no escapes, there is a botom to the right the texts that skip puts, from my point of view there are better ways to tell things, if there is a bug or a problem it is okay to inform us but there are better ways to do it,anyway are you sure it's the latest version? that of the characters were exchanged happened in an old build

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Just downloaded it today, 0.6.5.

Playing through the Apple Blossom recipe 1 (easy mode), you get this dialog:
"Pinkie if you are going to give this cake to Applejack ... don't tell him that I participated! He would be very angry!"
"Sure little, don't worry!"

The scene immediately after this is one of the places I stalled. Shooting a ball into a spinning target. Didn't get the game at first and only hit every other ball. Game didn't end, didn't give me any other balls. I just replayed and got all but one and was able to get past it. Looks like there could be a logic problem in between failing and succeeding that stalls the game.

After this game, the above dialog repeats for a second time.

Not sure what caused the other stall. It was during one of the dialogs, and it just wouldn't move forward when I clicked. I think it may have been during the Applejack recipe, but not sure. It was the second time I crashed and just didn't feel like going through it again.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
we know the error and the minigame, the ball was already known
but we did not think that someone failed 10 times in such a simple minigame, it is correcting now
to avoid this type of problem, but what I said, I never thought that someone would not guess 10 times to put a ball in a gap of two entrances

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
We have already found the problem, that only happens on easy difficulty, we are fixing it, I recommend playing it on normal difficulty that there are no bugs there, thanks for the info,
it is a bug that comes out very very rarely with applebloom, and the mini-game the ball is checked and the game is going well

Last edited:

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
FYI: At main menu click >5 times the pussy juice to unlock all scenes on museum. You will hear a sound when its unlocked.

No idea if this has been posted before, I've found this myself when using dnSpy.

Reactions: Thomas20000709

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
sorry for not notifying but the cheat is correct, clicking 5 times on the pinkie screen unlocks the museum

As we were busy we forgot to put it, it is only so that the players do not get frustrated

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
there was a confusion with the administrators and they uploaded it without realizing it, the patreon has more scenes in each récipe and more recipes than the free one

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes