2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Anyone managed to find a fix? v3.01 totally unplayable as bgm and art are having loading errors...
I didn't try, but apparently it has something to do with the extraction. Similar fix on other games is that you change the language of 7-zip to Japanese first then extract.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Seeing a lot of posts where people are struggling to make progress or are not understanding how the game flow works in general. So I'll be giving a general overview, some tips and conditions that need to be met for the scenes.
So, this might be either a version issue (based on the thread, I'm guessing this was made before 2.05 was released?) or a bad coding problem, but most of the stuff in this post related to the intimacy level is just flat-out not working for me. First off, the text says that the checkpoint for inserting is 60%, not 40%, and my play experience seems to support that. Also, I don't have the marks on the bar, which I've seen mentioned once or twice in the thread, so I'm having to eyeball everything. Secondly... nothing changes beyond that first checkpoint, except that I can do the perverted requests. If I wake her up by playing with her, even with a full intimacy bar, I still run away. If I stick it in, the dialogue is the exact same at 60%, 80%, and 100%. The only difference with the bath scene is I can masturbate, which I couldn't before.

Were there major (bad) changes to the game, or did something somehow get corrupted on my side?

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
any news on how to play it? i get constant bgm erros. starting it with or without emulator doesn't make a difference

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Some file names are in Japanese, check them and if they're all screwed up (just squares or something like Æ‚à‚É) you need to make sure the archive is extracted with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bandizip or WinRAR can do it, I don't think 7Zip can. Probably need the Windows Japanese language pack installed. Usually if I do this and then zip it again it's not a issue any more, usually...

3.01 from Efregg rezipped -

This isn't the only time it's happened though so it is worth trying to do it yourself instead.

Xxgrimx

Feb 22, 2023
Is there any uncensored version? Also Google play security calls this a fake app. Anyone know why?

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes