2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
My Little Sister Came To My House [v2.05] [Hop Beer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.09 GB
Compressed Win Size:290 MB
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
So what can I do to play it on Android?

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
Seeing a lot of posts where people are struggling to make progress or are not understanding how the game flow works in general. So I'll be giving a general overview, some tips and conditions that need to be met for the scenes.

I purchased the game and have been playing it on and off since it was first released by Hop beer. If you think it's buggy now... Lets just say you've all got it good haha!

Next I'll give an overview of how to meet the conditions for each scene. Most are tied to the relationship progress milestone (the arrows on the bar) However there's one or two scenes that can be dived into quite quickly if you know what to do. Although in my opinion this does present some continuity issues in regards to your initial relationship with your sister but, hey I'm sure those here to just fap will appreciate it! So let's get started.

(I will be assuming that in this translated version the interaction menu options are not translated because they are PNG images. With that in mind I will make it clear which options to choose and in some cases inform you what they translate to. Also please save whenever you enter an event scene with multiple actions to choose from. This can save a lot of time if you accidentally click the wrong thing or just don't know what the options do yet.)

Events/scenes

And I believe that's all of the main content for now. There are various alterations to dialogue etc... based on small things but, I don't think they are worth mentioning, plus it gives each person a chance to have a slightly more unique experience if we don't go into minute details.

Hope this helps! have fun with the game! I think it has a lot of potential and I hope Hop beer revisits this genre in the future with a better understanding of how to implement it.
Do you have any other similar gener or little sister type games that you could recommend please??

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Official Translation just came out. Hopefully with plenty of bug fixes included

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I am looking for some game of this type but instead of with the sister with the mother, do you know any

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Pretty much unplayable with version 3.01 due to constant bgm loading error. I guess it has to be something to do with system locale but heck locale emulator does not work and I don't event bother now. Will try older version if it will do me anything good.

ash10

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone managed to find a fix? v3.01 totally unplayable as bgm and art are having loading errors...

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes