VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Lovely Sis! [Demo 2] [UncleNinja]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
In MyLovelySis! you are a nerdy guy with an unbearable sister and on a beautiful day your parents are going to travel and leave you and your dear sister with an aunt until your parents come back from traveling.
But not everything is as you expect. Suddenly, a succubus comes out of nowhere to further embarrass your life. (Yes, succubus exist!)

Thread Updated: 2019-01-23
Release Date: 2019-01-23
Developer/Publisher: UncleNinja -
Censorship: None
Version: Demo 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

1-32.jpg cereza-10.jpg faye-17.jpg luu-32.jpg r-42.jpg

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
This is the dev from , his old name was Ninjaaa.

The other game looked better imo and already making a 2nd game, not the kind of dev i would put my trust and money on :FeelsBadMan:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
started playing..noticed choice popped up "submission" said "hell no"..chose other choice..then went to next..i do not submit..game over..so..is this a male submission game?..needs a tag if so so dominant bastards like me can avoid it :p
OH..nm..reread..the Succubus submission increased...LOL...made no sense as it was the MC who gave in fast...so..blah blah etc i'm senile carryon...
ok..was different...graphics are unique...MC wears Acme Hypnotism Glasses(tm) HAHAHAAAAA

Reactions: Gabaw
Oct 23, 2018
i hope this gets an android port ... it looks promissing ... but i can't play it (as i am an android player)

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Ooo another Koikatu based game, I'll have to keep an eye on this. Not keen on the dev's choice of shaders though, the default "anime" one looks kinda tacky when the Koikatu models are actually highly detailed when it comes to lighting.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
love the anime look of the models, if this get to 0.6 or above i give it a try :coldsweat:

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
I didn't see that bad quality Koikatu characters in my life. I hate to comment like that but sorry thats just my point of view. If you're going to rip characters from a game and use it for a visual novel atleast put some effort into it. Well, white haired one kinda looks cool.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
started playing..noticed choice popped up "submission" said "hell no"..chose other choice..then went to next..i do not submit..game over..so..is this a male submission game?..needs a tag if so so dominant bastards like me can avoid it :p
OH..nm..reread..the Succubus submission increased...LOL...made no sense as it was the MC who gave in fast...so..blah blah etc i'm senile carryon...
ok..was different...graphics are unique...MC wears Acme Hypnotism Glasses(tm) HAHAHAAAAA
oh how he dreams he is dominant.....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry, Eric already took your succubus for a spin. You're not getting her back now.
nah even a succubus would kill eric soon as she saw him, without draining his lifeforce, just pure evisceration, then off to the dog food plant with the entrails...

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
im stuck, i clicked on everythingthats avaible and nothing happens faye's door is closed all time... am i missing something?