Unity Completed My Lovely Wife [Final] [GameChanger Studio, Toge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mikeblack

Oct 10, 2017
Is sending them to the brothel optional?
In theory it's optional after the intro. As you can send them to dance, sing and such which just takes longer to create the required essence. But when talking to them there are story points to unlock where they sometimes make requests like being sent to a certain building. So she might request to be sent there and you would have to do it or kill her if you want to progress with her story.

edit:Although I didn't test if the requests of being sent somewhere have a time limit and possible elapse. But normal requests just seem to be active until fulfilled or you kill them.

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
...I think that's kind of the point though. Like the previous game "My Lovely Daughter" the protagonist went through countless attempts at bringing his daughter back to life, resulting in many inhumane experimentations and killings. The more he (and in turn the player) continue with this, the more numb he/you feel about the monstergirls you created. So you just went through the motions of giving them gifts and raising them without a shred of actual love, since you already know they are failures who will get disposed of eventually. After all, you are literally "grinding" your humanity away.

So yeah, if you start losing interest and feeling towards the characters you made then the game is doing it job.
Also, I think the first one showed the horrors of child labor exploitation, which is still quite an issue in the devs' country (Indonesia, I believe?)

• Angry
Reactions: Alfre4u

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Huh. On Steam it has the "sexual content" tag... I guess it's because Succubi? :p
I'm torn, though... On one hand I love the chance to play this for free, on the other hand I've liked what this dev did with their previous game and would love to support them... Hmmmmmm.
Just buy it, man. It's so cheap too. I did not regret it, it's gameplay is much improved over my lovely daughter.
I think it's somewhat less dark than the previous one. You do kill tons of succubi, but it's less haunting when they aren't children.

And yes no sexual content, I don't know what it's doing on this site.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Just buy it, man. It's so cheap too. I did not regret it, it's gameplay is much improved over my lovely daughter.
I think it's somewhat less dark than the previous one. You do kill tons of succubi, but it's less haunting when they aren't children.

And yes no sexual content, I don't know what it's doing on this site.
Another issue is my potato laptop. It shut down from overheat 5 minutes into playing it :( I need lightweight games!

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So, played it for 4 hours.
And this game has A LOT more choices than the first one. And more annoying to grind.

- The 'girl want to see X girl' subquest is annoying because it blocks the progression with the succubus until you've found the correct combination to summon the girl she wants.

- The heart entries are locked behind love%. And each heart entries can only be played ONCE per succubus, meaning EACH FORK in the dialogue means you'll need another succubus of same species to unlock. What's worse? Unlocking each heart entries are a massive pain in the ass because it means you'll need to raise the heart% to certain level and lower it through work.

- Save system is a mess. You can drop a manual save but you can't load the manual save, only the autosave.
Which means you'll want to MANUALLY copy the save file to unlock each of the 'marriage endings' without 'wasting' the succubus materials.

- You'll pretty much max your skills from doing sacrifices BEFORE the first of your succubus hits 500/500 on both charm and skill. And since newer succubuses made from higher star material and the passive from Church skill tree gives you more starting status, it's far cheaper to kill the girls for resources and create a same-species girl with higher tier material to get better stats.

- You can choose to start a new game from different chapters. BUT you'd basically start from zero anyways because all those chapters did was unlock new shop and mechanics.

And there's many other problems, including the endings. So the verdict for this game is 'play with cheats on if you really want to play, it wasn't worth the grind'.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Sounded really cool in concept but you guys make it sound like it'll be a pain in the ass. Don't much care for the lack of sexual content but shitty design is a hard pass.

Shame because I really dig the monster features.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Probable bug during conversation. Her response is displayed, but I can continue/end the conversation. The dialog is just stuck. I need to quit.

Type of succubus: Berith.

Last line of dialog: "That kind is still immature. They know nothing about the realm, unlike us."

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
- Save system is a mess. You can drop a manual save but you can't load the manual save, only the autosave.
Which means you'll want to MANUALLY copy the save file to unlock each of the 'marriage endings' without 'wasting' the succubus materials.

- You'll pretty much max your skills from doing sacrifices BEFORE the first of your succubus hits 500/500 on both charm and skill. And since newer succubuses made from higher star material and the passive from Church skill tree gives you more starting status, it's far cheaper to kill the girls for resources and create a same-species girl with higher tier material to get better stats.
No manual saves sucks indeed, but the statement about the marriage endings seems false, I was able to choose those endings and then continue my save from there as if I sacrificed them instead, including gaining the essence.

The second statement was also false for me, I maxed succubi long before my character, experience probably varies by playstyle.
As for the rest (unquoted) I mostly agree though.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes