5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Repost, sorry old post got removed
Unofficial Android port for My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

Download android port v0.1
| |
(232 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Question I realize this is a netorase/sharing style game but as it's happened in other same style games will the wife at some point completely cut her husband off from having any kind of sex with her seeing since he's shooting blanks?

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Good that there are at least some folks who see that there are problems with basic math and elementary logic in this game.

Scientists who predict that the world population would decrease by 70% in 5 years - in this case - are stupid. Cannot happen unless two thirds of the mankind (in this case really mankind) would commit a suicide, due to lack of sex with women. In say 100 years, however, the picture would be different. I mean empty. Do the math. Five fertile women cannot change anything, not in any noticeable scale. Just imagine: 4 billion men, 5 women. How many girls can they 'produce' in say three generations? 50? As you see, even a black guy with a huge tool cannot change anything.

If it doesn't bother you, go ahead with the game. For me the premises are so... how to put it... extravagant, that it's kind of funny. It's like the dev has decided to kill 4 billion women in order to make his FMC fucking guys other than her husband. Lucky her, unlucky mankind ;) .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote