VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
My Loyal Wife [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.
Download

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 3996782

Overview:
In a world where a virus nearly wipes out the female population, a loving couple’s life is turned upside down. With so few women left, they face the unimaginable—making sacrifices for the survival of humanity. As they navigate this new reality, they must confront the possibility that their relationship may never be the same. Is this the end of their love, or the beginning of a darker, more primal journey that neither could have anticipated?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-03
Release Date: 2024-09-03
Developer: NTR MANIAC -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3996882 View attachment 3996893 View attachment 3996900 View attachment 3996885 View attachment 3996889 View attachment 3996894 View attachment 3996899

------------------

Grats on your new VN Game, NTR Maniac! All the best and thanks for sharing! Cheers! - J (y)

------------------

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: NTR MANIAC

Khae

Jun 24, 2020
It is, and since the guy essentially “forces” his wife to help repopulate the human race with OTHER men, this is at best Sharing, and not NTR in any conceivable way. Maybe if the plot is changed to where surviving women are rare, and not only 5 left in the whole world. If there were only thousands of women left for the entire world, then it would make sense that the husband would try to protect his wife. And the whole “husband is also infertile” is also a huge plot convenience - it would be more exciting & tense if the couple was trying to start a family soon, but the wife is seduced by other men looking to spread their own genes in a world where women are scarce…
This... now that would make the plot exciting... NTR is really complete when it involves cheating with a touch of corruption.

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
Looks Great Dev, Good Luck and I will definitely give this a try.

I would change the statement releases will happen every 2 weeks to Releases will hopefully happen roughly every two weeks. Real life happens and computers breakdown and the holier than thou people will start calling you a scammer if the release takes 16 days instead of 14 in my experience. Just a thought.
You’re right. I’ll think about it. Thank you. (y)

Reactions: JBNYC1

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
Damn I've seen more and more of these "wife sharing" games released on here recently. I'm guessing it's partly due to the popularity of AVN's like The East Block, but they need to be done well and I'm sorry but this one isn't in my opinion.
It's definitely not my favourite sub genre but I can enjoy it if it's done well. There needs to be some build up in the story, some teasing, this one just has the wife in her knees to the hung black guy a soon as we see him.
Not to mention the spelling and grammatical errors, I know that English isn't everyones first language but there are plenty of people out there willing to test and proof read games for free even.
I hope I can get you to enjoy the future updates. Thank you for your comment.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
----------------------

Hi NTR Maniac!

I got a quick chance to experience your short VN Game. I like it. The visuals look good, too. The story can use some improvements for sure, but overall your VN definitely has a lot of potential. Considering this is your first release, don't worry about any critics, but always keep an open mind to improve whenever you can. Happy to share some suggestions that may help in your new VN journey.

Keep up the good works and best of luck! - Cheers! - J (y)

---------------------

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The problem is if you don't put netorare as a tag on f95, the amount of angry people the flood the thread becomes 10x. Maybe when the new tag system gets implemented in the year 2199.
Wrong, incels will come to the thread to bitch regardless, just look at the the same people who do this garbage all the time already in the thread to complain. It doesn't matter whether a game has the ntr tag or not these people are literally more obsessed with ntr than people who enjoy the fetish lol.

At the end of the day the incels do this to help their insecurities to try to make themselves feel more like a man and its beyond pathetic.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I mean I think you need to add a few more zeros to the amount of women that survived. There isn't going to be a lot of people left in 50 years I'll tell you that much. The story setting makes absolutely no sense.
Other than that well the horsecock is just unnecessary as well, but if that's what you are in to then I guess it is what it is.
It just all seems very low effort as far as NTR goes. It's as cookie cutter as it can be.
But good luck with your game. I do enjoy the scenes these kinds of games bring even if the story is going to be bad in my opinion anyway.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
It looked like it might be a good game until i saw the black friend and I knew that he would have a ridiculous size cock and well he did, why is it when ever game developers have a black person in the game he has to have a stupid size cock BBC is a myth it like they imagine every black person on the planet has a big cock. Still to each there own good luck with your game.
Yeah, a lot of VNs suffer this, not just NTR/cheating.
It's like the old joke:
Husband: Pissing off a bridge says, 'Damn that waters cold.'
Guy fixing to fuck his wife responds, 'Yeah man, it's deep too.' (Race doesn't matter, though usually it's BBC for some reason)

One of the reasons I passed on this VN for now, I'll follow it to see if it becomes something, but the image just put me off.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote