VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

True, I've never seen an NTR plot that made sense, they always have super convenient plot convenience reasons at some point.
It's not specific to NTR games though.

Even though the graphics and the characters lines are pretty solid, what kind of dude shares his wife? :unsure:
So the wife should be the only one sharing her husband and always fine with it but not the reverse huh.

It looked like it might be a good game until i saw the black friend and I knew that he would have a ridiculous size cock and well he did, why is it when ever game developers have a black person in the game he has to have a stupid size cock BBC is a myth it like they imagine every black person on the planet has a big cock. Still to each there own good luck with your game.
So white characters with horse dick is a legend :rolleyes:. The number of time I saw comments about the exagerated size of the protagonist's dick...

As for the game, I'm not interested in BBC but if at some point it becomes consensual (which almost never happens since only the protagonist's choice is taken into consideration), I'll give it a try.

Good continuation.

Reactions: 88stanford88

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Wrong, incels will come to the thread to bitch regardless, just look at the the same people who do this garbage all the time already in the thread to complain. It doesn't matter whether a game has the ntr tag or not these people are literally more obsessed with ntr than people who enjoy the fetish lol.

At the end of the day the incels do this to help their insecurities to try to make themselves feel more like a man and its beyond pathetic.
I guess you missed the part where I said 10x. No doubt they will come either way, but tagging it relieves some of it, and it also makes their presence against f95 rules by definition so it offers a little bit of protection from mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTR MANIAC

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
Hello.

It's not specific to NTR games though.

So the wife should be the only one sharing her husband and always fine with it but not the reverse huh.

So white characters with horse dick is a legend :rolleyes:. The number of time I saw comments about the exagerated size of the protagonist's dick...

As for the game, I'm not interested in BBC but if at some point it becomes consensual (which almost never happens since only the protagonist's choice is taken into consideration), I'll give it a try.

Good continuation.
No white people can have big dicks as well that's a fact, but the stereotype of every black man being hung like a horse is a myth, and dicks that size no matter what race you are the exception not the rule.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I hope I can get you to enjoy the future updates. Thank you for your comment.
Although the question I want to ask is subjective, but is this game slow-burn or fast-burn?
You mentioned that you have played many games in this genre, so the best way to answer this question is to say which game will be similar to this game in terms of speed of corruption and slow-burn?

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
"My Loyal Wife" - but actually not so loyal wife.
What is up with wives title being the opposite of what it says? Do we need a "My Cheating, Adulterous Wife" and it's actually a game where the wife is faithful and loyal?
it is the prefect title... it is sarcastic
You should read it as if the title is "The (supposed to be) Loyal Wife" :cool:
If it had been one of the titles you suggest we wouldn't be here talking about...
so the title is spot on

Compliment to the developer I hope you will not be stopped by the haters of NTR love affairs..
don't listen to the moralist hater!... Love without NTR is just childish boring vanilla!

Very promising game

My best wishes to this new developer(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I agree that the story is ridiculous. If there are too few women left in the world, the human race will be extinct.
ridiculous for you... If it is your opinion I can accept your stupid post but---

A single woman is capable to sexually satisfy a lot of men in the same day and adding useless girls can only be good for lesbian tag lovers...

unfortunately for you there is n lesbian tag... and it is possible to have stories with just one girl
this seems to be a game for male with very very big cocks in place where there are no other girl

it is not that all games has to be the same... this is without lesbian! So it is for REAL MEN WITH BIG DIKS!!!

1 or 2 women are enough to have a great story

Great start!

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
it is the prefect title... it is sarcastic
You should read it as if the title is "The (supposed to be) Loyal Wife" :cool:
If it had been one of the titles you suggest we wouldn't be here talking about...
so the title is spot on

Compliment to the developer I hope you will not be stopped by the haters of NTR love affairs..
don't listen to the moralist hater!... Love without NTR is just childish boring vanilla!

Very promising game

My best wishes to this new developer(y)
Moralist hater :ROFLMAO: It's just a game. Don't take it too seriously.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Moralist hater :ROFLMAO: It's just a game. Don't take it too seriously.
I don't take posts in serious way.. but i want to gave my opinion and partecipate in the discussion about the game!
... in just 2 days from the release there are already 9 pages of comment In a game that's about 2/3 minutes long
but the story seems very interesting to me I think the Sci-fi tag is missing because the story is about a future that could be possible

and i love talking about the story
I think the story could be very interesting and serious...i hope the developer continues by only accepting relevant suggestions about what is written in the prologue of the game by not listening to those who think a story is ridiculous just because they saw the NTR tag...
actually those who talk about this story as a ridiculous story don't understand anything about how to write a story that has to capture the attention of readers from the first pages... I think the developer hit the target... this game is already famous in just 2 days after the release!

so here is the plot;
at the end of 2026 a virus has decimated almost every female on earth....
I believe that there are all the ingredients to create a unique story that no one ever seems to have thought of bringing to the world of adult video games!

Finally, without lesbians... indeed I think there should be special laws for lesbians in the world described in the game....
You are right I always take stories very seriously ... also because when I read a book I read it because it transports me to a different world that makes me escape from reality to make me think.

the plot is far from BEING ridiculous in fact to me it seems like a great start to a story that described well could become a best seller

I suggest you don't take seriously the comments of who didn't understand what the story is about but only looked at NETORARE and big dicks... . because their comment are ridiculous! provably they didn't even download the game. they have the autopilot.. they see NTR and start complaining! THEY ARE REALLY RIDICULOUS!

This game will be a masterpiece!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

No white people can have big dicks as well that's a fact, but the stereotype of every black man being hung like a horse is a myth, and dicks that size no matter what race you are the exception not the rule.
Seriously, I was talking about games, not reality. What happens in them is fictional, unreal, imaginary. And everything is possible (the dick can even be bigger than the whole body). As someone who doesn't self insert, I'll never understand that confusion. If you can't make the difference, then there's no need to reply and change the meaning of what I was saying.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
Hello.

Seriously, I was talking about games, not reality. What happens in them is fictional, unreal, imaginary. And everything is possible (the dick can even be bigger than the whole body). As someone who doesn't self insert, I'll never understand that confusion. If you can't make the difference, then there's no need to reply and change the meaning of what I was saying.

Good continuation.
Sorry my bad.

Reactions: Oliz82

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
"My Loyal Wife" - but actually not so loyal wife.
What is up with wives title being the opposite of what it says? Do we need a "My Cheating, Adulterous Wife" and it's actually a game where the wife is faithful and loyal?
You know there is a site called "Literotica", it has been around since I shit you not the 1990's. They have a category literally called "Loving Wives"

I'll let you in on the category, it's explicitly and specifically the cheating wives and promiscuous wives category. So this ironic titling is nothing new by any stretch of an imagination. Even 25 years in on that site, there are still people that go there misunderstanding the irony of the name.

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
I don't take posts in serious way.. but i want to gave my opinion and partecipate in the discussion about the game!
... in just 2 days from the release there are already 9 pages of comment In a game that's about 2/3 minutes long
but the story seems very interesting to me I think the Sci-fi tag is missing because the story is about a future that could be possible

and i love talking about the story
I think the story could be very interesting and serious...i hope the developer continues by only accepting relevant suggestions about what is written in the prologue of the game by not listening to those who think a story is ridiculous just because they saw the NTR tag...
actually those who talk about this story as a ridiculous story don't understand anything about how to write a story that has to capture the attention of readers from the first pages... I think the developer hit the target... this game is already famous in just 2 days after the release!

so here is the plot;
at the end of 2026 a virus has decimated almost every female on earth....
I believe that there are all the ingredients to create a unique story that no one ever seems to have thought of bringing to the world of adult video games!

Finally, without lesbians... indeed I think there should be special laws for lesbians in the world described in the game....
You are right I always take stories very seriously ... also because when I read a book I read it because it transports me to a different world that makes me escape from reality to make me think.

the plot is far from BEING ridiculous in fact to me it seems like a great start to a story that described well could become a best seller

I suggest you don't take seriously the comments of who didn't understand what the story is about but only looked at NETORARE and big dicks... . because their comment are ridiculous! provably they didn't even download the game. they have the autopilot.. they see NTR and start complaining! THEY ARE REALLY RIDICULOUS!

This game will be a masterpiece!
:cry: I am so fkn emotional right now. THANK YOU!

Reactions: 88stanford88

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
You know there is a site called "Literotica", it has been around since I shit you not the 1990's. They have a category literally called "Loving Wives"

I'll let you in on the category, it's explicitly and specifically the cheating wives and promiscuous wives category. So this ironic titling is nothing new by any stretch of an imagination. Even 25 years in on that site, there are still people that go there misunderstanding the irony of the name.
Damn. I didn't know that fetish for cheating wives exist and that it's popular.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote