KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
after the first training scene, I cant progress bc whenever i choose anything besides the beach, it gives me an error.
how can i fix this to progress the story
(already tried to insert the files from the first patch fix... but it nothing changed)
View attachment 3-5-LT1.save

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
It Worked! Now what happens after the exam?

Currently there is not much more content. This version continues to enter what would be the demo of the game.

We plan that the following updates will be dedicated exclusively to the characters, instead of more main story.

after the first training scene, I cant progress bc whenever i choose anything besides the beach, it gives me an error.
how can i fix this to progress the story
(already tried to insert the files from the first patch fix... but it nothing changed)
View attachment 2766494

Is it possible that you are using a save from the first versions? Most of it is a bit outdated with some changes I made

Durga

Oct 31, 2017
I get the Spanish translation when I click on the English one, is it a bug or have I extracted something wrong?

Edit: solved it, seems like the Mega version is bugged or something, downloaded the Gopo one and now it works. Maybe I'm wrong, still weird tho

Last edited:

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
I could be wrong but I think the Mc is a

so I think he is just tanned so it would still be bleached technically I guess? :WaitWhat:
Gyaruo only female, mc just tanned
No, you right, didnt know term exist for man aswell wtf

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
this game has promise,i like the mc design very unique im tired of the overused models we see in so many games on here and the stry is interesting so far,the only issue is that the dev seriously needs a translator and a proof reader to help him,the dialogue has so many spelling errors that my brain had to automatically fill in the blanks and i get confused when i reread,Plus there are entire dialogue boxes which are blank,should be a priority for when the next update comes out.Will be checkng back on this in the near future.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
All in all it's not a bad game, so I'm going to write down my thoughts that came up after I played through the game.
- While the writting is good, it's really need heavy proofreading. There are a lot of incorrect pronoun usage, and some other incorrections in the sentences that makes it hard to understand what you wanted to tell. Also a few times there were Spanish lines instead of English. I'm sure I remember one when you were talking to your sister and there were a few more after that.
- I liked the first sex scene with Nana it was exactly how I pictured good sex descriptions in such games. This scene had a very detailed description of her emotions and how the main character professionally did his job.Too bad that after one round, the rest was left out and only described in text on the background. Overall, this is my second major complaint about the game. Since our protagonist is so skilled at this, I really want to see longer scenes, at least with the main characters.
- I didn't really found enjoying that MC basically copying the path of the original hero in anime. Compared to the start of the game and somewhat unique MC's background I kinda was hoping it would be overall diffirent. But it's not too late and things can change. Maybe it'll get more interesting later on. I also wonder if the main character will be able to use his newfound ability in sex. I think it would be very cool if he could fuck the brains out of the heroines (figuratively speaking).

And also I have a question for the future content. Overall, the game banner and the atypical appearance of the protagonist somehow convinced me to give this game a go. To me, it looked like our protagonist was going to be a typical bull out of a typical NTR game. Here is the question, will it be played out in any way and will there be any netori content in the game?