Unreal Engine - My Lust Wish [v0.8.8 10$] [My Lust Wish]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, My Lust Wish.

A long-awaited project that doesn't move anywhere and continues to sink into the quagmire. You can become a witness to the most dismal gameplay, encounter a huge number of bugs, horrendous optimization, very dull dialogues, and anything else you can think of. But you won't find anything good in this project, and... oh wait, I remembered, there is something good. This project shows you how not to develop games. It can serve as a very bright example of tastelessness, both in visual style and gameplay. It manages to keep you in it in the most horrifying way possible.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Anoying bug just at the start, all seemed fine, the sex dream was okay, she wake up, I got off the bus, talk to Jenny, she say that we have to take other bus, I take the bus, I arrived to school, I tried to talk to Jenny again and she say, "We need to take the bus", the screen goes black and then I find myself in the bus stop again, I try to use the bus again and now there are two options, "Sex" and "Exit", so I can't take the bus again to the school and I can't go walking either because Jenny says "We need to take the bus", but she is talking with telepathy or I don't know because she is not with me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LittleSisterLover

Firstly, as ExNought reported, I also got stuck in an infinite bus stop loop. Specifically, when loading into the bus stop, I first tried talking to Jenny, then hit the bus sign, it teleported us to the school, then as soon as I hit a key it teleported me back to the bus stop. At that point, interacting with the bus sign brought up a normal chat menu ("Chat", "Sex", "Leave"). Walking away from the bus stop told me to take the bus and teleported me back. This soft locks the game. The second time around I did exactly what I was told and it worked, so I don't know if it was a case of my having spoke to Jenny or what, but it's a huge, gamebreaking bug right at the opening.

Moving on, your first sexual interaction of the game is...getting cucked! Roughly 10 minutes in! As you watch every single character fuck each other in the opening tutorial, including your friend who has already expressed interest in you!

Ok that's not expressely true, you have a dream sequence about getting fucked by some dude, then you do some "walk around and press e on things" tutorial, then you watch the characters you're supposed to form relationships with but haven't met yet get dicked down.

At best the game is a barely functional, pre-pre-alpha proof of concept...but honestly needs to be completely rebuilt from the beginning to be an actual playable product.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jubble3

Right now, I can't give this game more than 3 stars. It has great potential: beautiful grafics, great character design, solid gamplay concept. But still, at 0.8.6 it still lacks optiization, fluent and detailed animations and has bugs crawling all over! I shall return only when it is finshed, I won't waste time on any more incomplete builds. And neither should you.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

HellVista

The developers do not understand what to do next with the game. The old storyline of Ted (the photographer) was gorgeous, and they turned it into ordinary sex, without interest, without suspense. The game has become terribly boring, there is no zest that there was and the old direction is lost, but no new one has been invented.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

ExNought

It looks good, but I can't get further than the first couple of minutes since I can not leave the starting bus stop ... "we are going to miss the bus" and teleport back. Even if I already went to the school

So, I can only talk about what I saw and that is not working ...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

theSectClown

Best on 0.7.5 version. Graphic 9\10, Models 10\10, Sound 4\10, Story now 4\10 (before succubus and other shit 8\10), optimisation 4\10.
    The latest updates make me sad.
    Quests that worked on an earlier version do not work. The photographer's quest was simplified and shortened very much. On version 086, I entered and the very first Jenny's quest does not work, it is impossible to leave by bus. The game has gone down the drain.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

wodans

I didn't notice any bugs. It runs fluently and is belowsam. The small studio entertained me for several hours. The story is getting better and better, the technology and the world is becoming more and more complex and a development is taking place.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Nice Kitty

I completed this game 100%, without cheats there is no way to pass it. The main disadvantage of it - I think a huge map and an empty world. Scenery, shops everything makes it an illusion of the living world
    The game is buggy and sometimes crashes
    NPCs just stand there, there is no animation at least so that they go about their business. As for the animation, here they are interesting but buggy. Secrets, there are no secrets in the rooms, so you can think about how to open it. Everything flew from the noclip, I saw it and there was no need to look for anything, the keys are all the last century. Much more interesting to fly all over the map
    Regarding optimization, the game does not lag. The plot seems to be there. But the quests are boring and typical. Go there, bring that, etc.
    It would be better if they took up their 2nd game, at least there is a more interesting plot and world
  10. 2.00 star(s)

v22e

This game designed very sadly.
    One location with strange hacks to pretend it's having several of them.
    Bugs, lots of them.
    Quests are biring - do that, go there, ask NPC, have sex, done
    Lots of grind

3/10, do not recommend
  11. 2.00 star(s)

3xpurt

Since the team breakup, the game has been entirely gutted, and it's a far different experience. There's no longer much of build up, or story, it's just right into action, which ruins the experience and mystery; there's no longer any tease.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

swiftzoner

a huge map that is sparsely populated with broken quests. really not worth anyone's time unless they are willing to spend a couple hours working through buggy quests and bland gameplay for the sake of an animated sex scene that doesn't fit the story.

there are a few random areas where the game shines (a few of the assets look really great, the animator clearly has a lot of experience), but they really aren't worth sitting through the poor writing and game design.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dewrules

I liked it. You got a town to explore and characters to interact with. The animations are decent. I would prefer to play as a male character and have fun with a variety of women, but this works too.
    Decent game not in its best state but its getting there. Dont one star something that give you this much content just cause you can't give it time to fully explore.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Johanno

Well the idea is there. We have nice models and acceptable animations. Missing sound for many things the game is in an early alpha state and really doesn't make fun without cheating. The camera is bugged out often and sex is also bugged often. The needs are irrelevant to the current game play. The story is kinda lame and also not much of it there.

My recommendation: Check it out but do not pay for it !
  15. 1.00 star(s)

eric66

I tested the version 0.5.1 of the game and as it is, it's just a tedious walking simulator not worth of your time.

It's very slow, no indication on what to to except on some quests, no story, the world is empty and your walking speed is just too slow.

Until there is some content and story and a lot more CONTENT, I would avoid playing this "game".
  16. 4.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

Promising game with work in progress. 3d content is very good, there are decent animations. Game has some amount of story. Unfortunately it is also quite buggy and that may cause 1-stars from some members who didn't have patience to try out different ideas. It also seems to be very grindy, so it is tempting to cheat and push stats. Game needs some work on gameplay consistency and mechanics that would prevent players from being lost.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

haxuh

I'd be very surprised to see this progress any further than it has.

- Barely any changes have been made for a year or so now
    - "Revamps" that pretty much set progress back
    - Expensive pat tiers that have no real content to them

I don't know, it just seems like they're trying to string you along as long as possible while doing as little as possible. Some potential is here I guess but not really worth it.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

mattdogg

The potential is here. It could eventually become a really fun game. But it's still looking like it's very early in development and will need a lot more time and polishing. I like the life sim aspect with having to eat and actually needing to use toilets and shower and things like that, so I'm hoping the game will eventually get done.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

C00kie

Maybe its not the right place to do to complain here but this game is Performance mess and bugy as hell.

I disabled Motion blur and while i play the Motion blur yanks up to 500%
    And why is everything slow mo?

That said... an idea like that on the potential of deatil that is possible. I would play a game like that but this game is not that.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

guiness

it's a game with great promises but they don't come true. The optimization of the game is horrible and very buggy.
    The quests are not obvious at all and the repetitive bugs make the game bad.
    However, I'm still convinced that it can be a good game that deserves to be improved.