3D-Daz My-maybe-VN-game, discussions / votings for characters

What is your preferred hair / eye colour combination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not much done, except sweating, and two more face iterations and tried many many different clothes for her, ah, with her ;) (damn those G-string in my crack, ouch) ... :whistle:

Here is now the clothed and probably final version of Kylie :). The problem I got is, or one of the many, when I increase the distance to her face, she doesn't look as good and cute like on close ups! :cry: That's quite a problem. I was used, from personal experience, I look shit :poop: don't matter the distance, so I thought she looks good, no matter the distance :ROFLMAO:

And although I liked the idea with a dress/skirt very much and I found a good looking greenish light dress (not slutty), the problem will be the posing of the dress. Because it doesn't have any possiblities. So taking a shot while she sits, showing her lower body part? Impossible. So, her normal clothing will be the much easier to handle trouser/blouse/shirt stuff.

Nevertheless on some events she can/will wear a dress. The glasses are experimental btw.

KT_Full5-Beauty-dspw.png

This is her final face iteration, if I have to modify something then it will be her butt. But not now, now is the time to start with the third char, and trying to speeden things up.

KTFace_dspw.jpg

Found this photo yesterday, obviously I was incfluenced somehow, unknowingly ...

818zsqvu2kj31.jpg

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Just adorable! Love her hair. And even from a distance she looks beautiful. But of course closeups will always be the most cutest with those doe eyes! The outfit is great too, again you have a girl in normal clothing, stuff human girl actually would wear. And that belly... :giggle: Also maybe keep the glasses, I like that look personally and it seems to fit her.

And the two sisters will be so great together, I can already see it! My hope is for the younger one to be very submissive and the older be her mommy, sort of like a MDLG relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just adorable! Love her hair. And even from a distance she looks beautiful. But of course closeups will always be the most cutest with those doe eyes! The outfit isn’t great too, again you have a girl in normal clothing, stuff human girl actually would wear. And that belly... :giggle: Also maybe keep the glasses, I like that look personally and it seems to fit her.

And the two sisters will be so great together, I can already see it! My hope is for the younger one to be very submissive and the older be her mommy, sort of like a MDLG relationship.
Yes the belly, one thing I am into are nice curved bellies :love:

But don't be too enthusiastic on those both, as standard, it will take a looong time until they do each other. Also there are many many other sexual encounters which have to happen. But before this, creating models, models, models...

Btw, I did some quick posing and send a render with both in one picture. Just wait two hours I will post it then (feel free to do other things meanwhile :p :ROFLMAO: ). I am very curious by myself how it will look! I really hope they are recognized as sisters with same parents, I would be okay if you only see it if you know it. Would be still perfect for me!

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
No of course their relationship will take time, I know. I’m just very excited by these beautiful models and the possibilities!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some quick infos about current status. Since I finished Kylie I am experimenting with the design of the sisters' mom and during this process I thought, hm, maybe she is not her mom but instead some neighbour milf? So please note, this is work in progress and nothing final, although I like her face and the older touch (planned is something 40 to 42 yo).

Unknown1_Type3.jpg

Unknown1_Type1.jpg

Unknown1_Type2.jpg

Unknown1_Type4.jpg

Reactions: DrackDrap

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Good work, although I like the mom's design, she's too skinny and young-looking, you could honestly pass her off as a college freshman.
If that's the look that you're going for, then all power too you, she must have excellent genes to look like that at 40ish.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Good work, although I like the mom's design, she's too skinny and young-looking, you could honestly pass her off as a college freshman.
If that's the look that you're going for, then all power too you, she must have excellent genes to look like that at 40ish.
Thank you for your feedback. All these images are quick renders and work in progress, so her final face characteristics are not set yet. Her body is even untouched. She will be curvy, but still fit, so something like a so called soccer mom. Since I will have more than one MILf in the game I can have some variety in their shapes. I will definitly add more stuff especially on the eye parts.

If I have to chose from one of the four pictures, the dark brown hair / brown eyes would be the combo of my choice. But, her daughters have blue and green eyes, so I think mom with bright eyes would fit. But the effect with the bright eyes comes only when she got a darker teint. I will play with the surfaces options in Daz3D, maybe I can darken her teint a bit with my prefered skin. Stay tuned ;)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Missed a couple of posts here I see.. nice job on the sister, coming along nicely.. the mom though, you hit it out the park with that last render, soo good! Beautiful and much more age appropriate then the first couple fast ones. Hope to see more from you soon
:)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Bad news. Since I am experiencing a new depressive phase, after some maniac, money wasting, way to less sleeping phase, I have no power in working on this stuff :( . Sorry for wasting your time!

Here is one last image I like very much. It was planned as the game menu background for Renpy. Only FllHD size, since I deleted all other stuff already, so no UHD version :(

TripleD.png

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Bad news. Since I am experiencing a new depressive phase, after some maniac, money wasting, way to less sleeping phase, I have no power in working on this stuff :( . Sorry for wasting your time!

Here is one last image I like very much. It was planned as the game menu background for Renpy. Only FllHD size, since I deleted all other stuff already, so no UHD version :(

View attachment 395819
So the project is scraped for now? Take good care of yourself now and hopefully you'll find a more stable state of mind in the future, manic/depression, bioolarity is no joke, really takes it toll on a person :/ all the best to you.