3D-Daz My-maybe-VN-game, discussions / votings for characters

What is your preferred hair / eye colour combination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Hi, I want this too, I will have too see how I can implement it because of patreon TOS. I would love to implement mom with look a like Xev Bellringer, ooooh, that would be so hot :love: . Don't know if I iterate mom out of final Kylie model or from scratch and/or try some Xev look with one of the two neighbour milfs. I will experiment with this on this weekend.
You can always not show to Patreon what they should not see.:LOL:
Make Xew a hot neighborhood MILF, with the same sexy daughter who will be a good friend of MC. :love:
I think the mom is better to create from Kylie model, it will be very cool.
And I think you will be still editing girls further later, this is painstaking work until they look perfect in everything for you. Keep on working. Let me know when you make a hot mom. (y)

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
The main character looks great.I'm very happy to play with the female protagonist, unfortunately we don't have many opportunities.If there's a young girl and an old man here, definitely I'm in.And of course with ntr.By the way, will the main character be a virgin at the beginning of the game?
I hope we can play as soon as possible.I know you can handle it.I wish you all the best.

Reactions: James009

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You can always not show to Patreon what they should not see.:LOL:
Make Xew a hot neighborhood MILF, with the same sexy daughter who will be a good friend of MC. :love:
I think the mom is better to create from Kylie model, it will be very cool.
And I think you will be still editing girls further later, this is painstaking work until they look perfect in everything for you. Keep on working. Let me know when you make a hot mom. (y)
Thank you for feedback! One of the neighbours (the ones with the dog) have a daughter. I planned the mom of her pregnant from the beginning, I will see what I do. Julie (MC) is finalized, except some technical reasons require tweaking.
The main character looks great.I'm very happy to play with the female protagonist, unfortunately we don't have many opportunities.If there's a young girl and an old man here, definitely I'm in.And of course with ntr.By the way, will the main character be a virgin at the beginning of the game?
I hope we can play as soon as possible.I know you can handle it.I wish you all the best.
Thank you for your feedback too! The second neighbours will have mom, asshole son, attractive dad and his dad ... :)
I am not sure about her virginity, we will see. But until there is something to play it will be at least february next year, since I am a noob in all needed skills!

----

So, finished the render of Kylie with dark blonde hair / brown eyes and the same photoshop "postwork". Damn it, I am not happy with her face. Same problem I had with Julie. I think I need to put her aside for some days and do something new! I will try to create the neighbour daughter with a body like Emily Bloom, she simply drives me wild ^^ Red hair, green eyes, some freckles, pale skin? Hmm. So many ideas, such a lack of skill :ROFLMAO:

KTblonde.png

Personally I think the version with brown hair and bright eyes fits her face much better?!

Reactions: DrackDrap

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I honestly prefer the older sister from a few pages back, but it’s up to you of course. I liked her face here, especially with the ponytail:

Well, I like it very much, it's one of two places I find a piercing sexy (belly button is the other on). We will see if in progression of the game she will remove it :)

-----

Quick update on her sister Kylie:

Just some quick test renders and hair cut tests with Kylie. Her face needs some more work, she looks to serious, uninteressted, not very inviting to get some boys! Her hair cut is also not final, and her body too, except her boobies. I want hers smaller than her sisters', no bra, instead she got more butt and a trained belly. The clothing in one picture can be the normal ones, I already like it very much.

Tell me what you think!

Unaltered pngs are on my patreon site, also I will post tonight or tomorrow a quick render of Julie and Kylie together. Nothing special, I am just curious how they look together!

View attachment 381365

View attachment 381372

View attachment 381373

View attachment 381375

View attachment 381376

View attachment 381377

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I honestly prefer the older sister from a few pages back, but it’s up to you of course. I liked her face here, especially with the ponytail:
Hmm... I must say, the following quick renders of the newest face iteration is way better than the old ones. And, I really like her face now. What some really minor tweaks can do?! And amusingly, she is now for me the blonde! These are just some very quick, aborted renders to show the new iteration. I send the jobs for 3840x3840 rendering over night to my iray server and will post same downscaled and postworked tomorrow for final judgement.

KT1_quick.jpg

KT2_quick.jpg
KT3_quick.jpg

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah that does look better now, I think. The last one is my favorite but hey that’s just me! I find ponytails very cute :giggle:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Auburn I feel like is really good on her. Also not sure if the hairdo is really the best, but I like the color. It feels like she should be more of a girly sister than the younger one, wearing bright colors and pastels, dresses and cute shoes! Since the younger one is all black and white, a bit gothy, which I’m all for.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
As always, both of you thanks for your feedback! Everyone else looking in this thread is also invited to tell me his/her/its opinion. Of course, my two patreon supporters got the last word ^^
Blonde with green eyes is the best looking right now but her hairstyle can be better in my opinion.
So blond/green fine, hair so so?!
Auburn I feel like is really good on her. Also not sure if the hairdo is really the best, but I like the color. It feels like she should be more of a girly sister than the younger one, wearing bright colors and pastels, dresses and cute shoes! Since the younger one is all black and white, a bit gothy, which I’m all for.
You too, green eyes, hair so so?! Hm. The auburn is really good surprisingly...
Yeah body and clothes are still not here to see, will come, rendering power is limited :) But I do not really see her in a dress, more a jeans type gal. But we will see, since I didn't do a render with a dress so maybe I convince myself :)

----

Status: I added 7 hair variants in the rendering queue on my iray machine (six blonde only one auburn, will take 3 - 4 hours until all finished). And I rendered one on my PC and maybe, if I post this, all other seven renders are a waste of time ... ;)

Btw, I did three small tweaks (upper lip slightly more volume, eye and iris size increased). I'll do it anyway. But stay tuned, the other 7 will follow!

KT_Hair_Variant8_dspw.jpg

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm really sorry to say this but I feel like none of those is a great hair option :( I really liked the previous set, but if we're choosing, I'd say 5 and 6 look the most realistic to me and good.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm really sorry to say this but I feel like none of those is a great hair option :( I really liked the previous set, but if we're choosing, I'd say 5 and 6 look the most realistic to me and good.
Well, okay, I got no more hair which is fitting for a 20yo. On the contrary I like 4 5 6 7 8! What I need to check is how good I can control the hair of 7 and 8, because it hangs way over her boobies and what I have seen is I cannot put it aside or back, at least not in a way it is fitting for the things I need. So it looks more for 4, 5 and 6.
I really like variant 3 and 5.
Thanks for your feedback! Hmm 3. Hmmm. If I look at her, hmmm, why not? Maybe not this colour, but, hmmm. Yeah 5 is quite nice, but it looks too well-behaved. On the other hand, I could her create as a well-behaved person, on the surface. But despite her look she is into some nasty stuff?!

-----

3: looks like a cute, open minded funny girly type, imo
5: looks like a well behaved girl (maybe playing piano)
6: looks more classy, wearing heels, wears some golden braclet, etc.

So, I will create some clothing styles with the three hair types. 3 and 6 would be the ones if I create her as originally planned as the more open, sexual active girl, obviously. 5 would be the more well-behaved girl on the surface, but she will meet at midnight in their garden shed with a dude and sucks him off. Or jerks off the piano teacher ;)

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, that’s what I was thinking when I said she would be more girly and wear dresses and be all cute and stuff. She could have that virginal appearance but actually be a big pervert, wanting to corrupt her innocent sister :giggle:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes, that’s what I was thinking when I said she would be more girly and wear dresses and be all cute and stuff. She could have that virginal appearance but actually be a big pervert, wanting to corrupt her innocent sister :giggle:
Hmm, hmm, that could work, she still is the sexual more active and offensive one, as I had planned, but she looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. And little sister accidently watches her masturbating and putting her little sisters worn panties inside her pussy ...

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Why Longo! LOL and I could see her becoming more and more dominant with her younger sister, eventually making her her slave and pet. Or maybe pimp her out. Ahh I would so be her pet :giggle:

Last edited: