2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
So the mods saw fit to delete my review..

"Your review, of this thread (My Milly [v0.1] [ZL-Games]) is not appropriate
'I'm mainly giving this 5 stars to balance out the other review so far as its too early to really say yet, but the renders have a softness about them that i really like, other than that some of the choice dont make sense, like being penalised for looking at tits when shes asleep...anyway hopefully these can be righted and a good story develops.'
So inappropriate :eek:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Perfect as always ZL-Games I'd give it alike but I'm out of reactions, I think I got an idea for any bad guy that Milly could encounter although I think he might be a bit of a sourpuss :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
milly_V0.2_1.jpg
Release My Milly V0.2 for patrons 20$ or more
Hi guys,

today I release the second version of My Milly.

I had a lot of work, but I managed to complete day 1 and the beginning of day 2. Here you will meet a new character "Linda". It gets interesting, but I do not want to anticipate anything.

Thank you for your support.

CHANGELOG:

- DAY 1 COMPLETED

- DAY 2 MORNING

- New animations

Link download:

Have a good time

Jul 15, 2019
So basically this game gonna end on a break up or the male mc being a loser getting cucked.....cause she's in harem so that means this male mc doesn't matter...and doesn't need to be played (shrugs) might be a good game but I don't really like games that does this lol there's no future with milly so u may as well treat her badly haha

Reactions: acondo and VossJck
2.20 star(s) 16 Votes