2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Updated My_Milly-0.7.0001_WT_MOD (attached to this post)
Changes: No New Choices (but its fixed now, and I am an silly person who didn't check their work... Sorry :).. thanks for letting me know )
Updated to 0.7.0001

Greetings everyone, I hope you are well,

I was bored today and decided to try making a walkthrough mod. This was my first attempt at a walkthrough MOD, anyone is free to take this over and use the base code.

Thanks to Zoey Raven, also for the original walkthrough, I appreciate you my friend.

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. ( Thanks hngg, you're a good one)

My_Milly-0.7-pc-MoCompressed.zip
Original 818 Megs
crunched 247 Megs - - - -
(I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the DEV's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: ZL-Games
Other Games: Harem Resort - My Sister Georgia - George and the Medical Degree

If you would be so kind as to link this in the OP satoshi bae, I would appreciate it.

Have a great day,
Nicestgamer

If you like the walkthrough or compression please consider dropping a like on this post. :poop:

MMWTM-0001.png MMWTM-0002.png MMWTM-0003.png

if you downloaded in the first hour, sorry there were a couple of small errors, please redownload.
Never code before coffee...;)(y)

Last edited:

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
"hide_windows" command is not working after 2 min gameplay.. wtf ;D i tried many binds, still not working with any button

Apr 28, 2018
Android Univeral Port V0.2 + Incest Patch:

I ran through the entire game a couple times on my LG G8 thinQ with no issues. There's not much content so didn't take long. Three run throughs took less time than compiling the darned thing. XD

Reactions: D4rt4iven

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another toddler's arm? Who eats just two sausages for dinner? No it does nothing.
BTW where is the incest?

• Haha
Reactions: VossJck

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New Poll "New character (My Milly)"

d02_coffebar1_32.jpg

Hi, guys,
for anyone who has played the latest version of My Milly, you will certainly have noticed that there is a girl who is a waitress. I wanted to ask you if you like her and would like her to be present with some hot scenes in the future. Please let me know.

Happy holidays and take care.

Link:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Release My Milly V0.3 for patrons 15$ or more
milly_V0.3_1.jpg

Hi guys,
today I release the version 0.3 of My Milly.
In this version the story continues and you will meet a new character. There is a lot of talk about Milly's past and we discover that she has something on her mind.
Thank you for your support.
CHANGELOG:
- CONTINUATION MORNING DAY 2
- New character (Sophia)
Link download:
Have a good time and Happy new year!

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes