2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Are the tags accurate? Just asking as there are no sex related tags apart from Incest. So is it all hugs and kisses + voyeur for now?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are the tags accurate? Just asking as there are no sex related tags apart from Incest. So is it all hugs and kisses + voyeur for now?
It's been quite awhile now, but I'm pretty sure that's it for now, yes. I believe the next version or two probably will have some sexual content, although ZL-Games (the developer) has gotten bogged down with a lot of RL stuff and so has extremely limited time to work on the game right now. So it might be a bit of a wait, FYI.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
It's been quite awhile now, but I'm pretty sure that's it for now, yes. I believe the next version or two probably will have some sexual content, although ZL-Games (the developer) has gotten bogged down with a lot of RL stuff and so has extremely limited time to work on the game right now. So it might be a bit of a wait, FYI.
Cool. Thanx for the answer. Just looking around for a new game to play. Guess I'll check back in a couple of months.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cool. Thanx for the answer. Just looking around for a new game to play. Guess I'll check back in a couple of months.
well 1 thing F95 doesn't lack and it's games. head to recommendation and ask recommendations of game types you like.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
well 1 thing F95 doesn't lack and it's games. head to recommendation and ask recommendations of game types you like.
Yep, I'm currently tracking 1821 games on F95Checker. All potentials. However unless i check them all out, all i have are the tags as a guide. I'll try ur suggestion.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes