2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Since the Dev got ONE Abandoned & ONE finished (v.0000000006) i can flip a coin and say this will be either very short and called completed or completely abandoned...yay

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
So no fapping yet.
Packin' up my pecker again.
Beautifull renders , nice girls , great decorating , dull story and no sex 'till 2021.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Forcing me to play this because you used that Jill model is playing dirty and manipulative. :KEK:
Oh young Jill model, nice :D :love:
renders look great(y)
btw this is the first time i see this apartment renders, is this new? it looks very good :)
I've been testing this game and helping with the English and Milly was always my favourite but now that you both mention it, it never occurred to me that she looked like Jill till you both said it :LOL:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well the art is nice so I will give it a look, hopefully there will be a quality story to match ... in the end its all about the story.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Nice renders, why is it tho, when shes asleep on the couch if you look at her tits then you lose a friendship point even tho shes asleep!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Prokopije your review for what is pretty much still a demo at this point is totally inaccurate I don't understand what you mean by fake choices? And if you are so against the model then why did you play it? Everyone else has said the renders are great so not sure how they can be passable? Again what are you on about with these fake choices? The review seems totally bogus to me.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Prokopije your review for what is pretty much still a demo at this point is totally inaccurate I don't understand what you mean by fake choices? And if you are so against the model then why did you play it? Everyone else has said the renders are great so not sure how they can be passable? Again what are you on about with these fake choices? The review seems totally bogus to me.
I haven't played it yet (will soon) but it would probably help give a more accurate score if more people who *have* played it give it a review.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't played it yet (will soon) but it would probably help give a more accurate score if more people who *have* played it give it a review.
It's the first update and I've helped out with the testing and dialogues. Leaving a review after maybe two or three updates would be the better choice that way you have more of an idea on the direction of the game.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes