2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Does this game makes a sequel a NTR game, or should this game have a NTR tag? Because this girl will have a sexual relationship with another man in the future and it's unavoidable? And of course she is having a sexual relationship with a guy in this game, which makes next game a NTR . Or the two male protags in these games are the same person?

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
The game looks really interesting. But what about gameplay, how long does it take to finish it and how many routes / endings here? Thanks!

No mega link, no download
My Milly [v0.2] [ZL-Games] Win/Linux:

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Does this game makes a sequel a NTR game, or should this game have a NTR tag? Because this girl will have a sexual relationship with another man in the future and it's unavoidable? And of course she is having a sexual relationship with a guy in this game, which makes next game a NTR . Or the two male protags in these games are the same person?
We NTR flag games now if a char will have sex with someone else in another game? How are you even worrying about that.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The game looks really interesting. But what about gameplay, how long does it take to finish it and how many routes / endings here? Thanks!
2 are the main routes. Only Milly or Milly and Linda.

There is and there will be no NTR content. The other game is a separate story not related to this game. Don't worry.

So basically this game gonna end on a break up or the male mc being a loser getting cucked.....cause she's in harem so that means this male mc doesn't matter...and doesn't need to be played (shrugs) might be a good game but I don't really like games that does this lol there's no future with milly so u may as well treat her badly haha
If you get caught it will be your choice whether to convince her to stay with you together with Milly or stay alone with Milly.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
We NTR flag games now if a char will have sex with someone else in another game? How are you even worrying about that.
Because it's the same character? How should I invest my emotions, my feelings in this character and in this game, if I know, that in a few years she will go to an island where she will fuck with another man? She's going to cheat on me and I won't even know it.

• Angry
Reactions: zoislk and lockhear

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Because it's the same character? How should I invest my emotions, my feelings in this character and in this game, if I know, that in a few years she will go to an island where she will fuck with another man? She's going to cheat on me and I won't even know it.
They are not connected. In this game, she will not go to the island. Don't worry.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Think Alternate Reality where choices were different, and thus she ended up with someone else there.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
They are not connected. In this game, she will not go to the island. Don't worry.
Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort.

Here's what the description says. What does it mean? Is the description incorrect? Or maybe Milly in that game and in this one are different characters? Or is it two Milly in two parallel universes? But for me, if a girl Fucks with another guy, and not with me, in a parallel universe - it's still cheating and NTR. Or is it Milly that I didn't get romantically involved with in this game? But this will also be cheating and NTR, because if a girl couldn't get my attention and my liking, she should take a vow of celibacy and go to a monastery, not go to fuck on some island.

Think Alternate Reality where choices were different, and thus she ended up with someone else there.
It doesn't matter. If a girl is my girl, then she must be mine in any alternate reality, or that reality must be wiped off the face of the universe.
And of course, this whore will no longer be my girl in my reality, because she dared not be with me in another reality, and I will not tolerate NTR in my life.

• Angry
Reactions: Isawwa and lockhear

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort.

Here's what the description says. What does it mean? Is the description incorrect? Or maybe Milly in that game and in this one are different characters? Or is it two Milly in two parallel universes? But for me, if a girl Fucks with another guy, and not with me, in a parallel universe - it's still cheating and NTR. Or is it Milly that I didn't get romantically involved with in this game? But this will also be cheating and NTR, because if a girl couldn't get my attention and my liking, she should take a vow of celibacy and go to a monastery, not go to fuck on some island.
The description is wrong. The stories are separate and there is no NTR content. If you do not accept it, don't play.

Reactions: Isawwa
Jul 15, 2019
2 are the main routes. Only Milly or Milly and Linda.

There is and there will be no NTR content. The other game is a separate story not related to this game. Don't worry.

If you get caught it will be your choice whether to convince her to stay with you together with Milly or stay alone with Milly.
What's the point to convince her anything lol because we all know she goes to harem and becomes another man's chick haha this game story will never have a happy ending haha in the end no matter what she goes to harem and becomes another mans

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What's the point to convince her anything lol because we all know she goes to harem and becomes another man's chick haha this game story will never have a happy ending haha in the end no matter what she goes to harem and becomes another mans
What other Man? I didn't know you were the developer of this game. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
Jul 15, 2019
What other Man? I didn't know you were the developer of this game. Sorry.
STORY OF MILLY BEFORE SHE ARRIVES ON THE ISLAND ... This story doesn't end in a happy ending she GOES TO ISLAND rather u say she don't in this game but tech she does cause you said BEFORE SHE ARRIVES ON THE ISLAND lol

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Lmao
This game story is of milly B4 SHE ARRIVES ON THE ISLAND.... U can't say this SHES GOING TO THE ISLAND NO MATTER WHAT haha
I repeat, are you familiar with the development of My Milly? Do you know what the end of the game will be like? If you are the developer, say it.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
2.20 star(s) 16 Votes