2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Overview: This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort.
Nm just saw the timeline argument. Still why even do it?
If I had to guess, the overview was written before the story was fully blocked out? Eventually(hopefully!) someone will update the OP with a dev note.

Jul 15, 2019
But that's Harem Resort. But I wrote that the games are not connected? :rolleyes:
Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort. <----- yes they are lmao this proves it STORY OF MILLY "BEFORE THE ARRIVAL IN HAREM RESORT". LOL you connected them by that simple overview so another words THIS GAME WILL TELL THE STORY OF MILLY BEFORE SHE WENT TO HAREM RESORT

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Since the overview has been revised by the developer who wrote the story, any discussion over any non-existent connection to a different game is considered off-topic.

Honestly, there's really no reason to infer the future behavior of characters based on unrelated games.

Jul 15, 2019
Thank God the overview is change......but I could connect em together with new overview but last one was a joke that went on to long lol

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
"After a few years, Milly returns to her family friend to study at university. "
-I hope she returns not from some resort?

To be honest, the description is still confusing.
One last question, is Milly a virgin? Because, judging by her age, she should be, unless she came back from somewhere, some resort maybe.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes