Jx3-2

Oct 21, 2023
Someone help me, the game tell me to beat all the star trainers, but I searched everywhere, I can't find anyone else and the game doesn't progress.
By the way, looking at the clues in the encyclopedia, the last girls that I have not seen, apparently it occurs after the ending, there is only one in between and it is the blue-haired idol, but when I see the clue it tells me that go to a secret store, which says it opens after watching the ending, so I guess it's not her. Does anyone know where the last star trainer is? Maybe it's hidden. Or is it some bug?

Don't tell me I have to capture all the yarimon

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
Someone help me, the game tell me to beat all the star trainers, but I searched everywhere, I can't find anyone else and the game doesn't progress.
By the way, looking at the clues in the encyclopedia, the last girls that I have not seen, apparently it occurs after the ending, there is only one in between and it is the blue-haired idol, but when I see the clue it tells me that go to a secret store, which says it opens after watching the ending, so I guess it's not her. Does anyone know where the last star trainer is? Maybe it's hidden. Or is it some bug?

Don't tell me I have to capture all the yarimon
The forest by central tower, it's a rematch fight so it wouldn't have hinted in the dex. Go to the deepest area

irstanic

Aug 4, 2018
I'm still missing Totoro #2, the only hint is "Ruins". I'm in the postgame and starting on DLC. Any idea? Sure hope it isn't missable…

Edit: Figured it out. If you select "Don't watch" during the prompt when you infiiltrate the ruins, you won't unlock the scene. It's the piss-drinking one. You can still view it in the postgame replay room.

Final edit: And if you replay the Ruins event in the replay room (the whole event, not just the loops, there's a green door you walk through south of the hot springs), you can select "Watch" this time, and it will unlock the scene in the encyclopedia.

Last edited:

irstanic

Aug 4, 2018
Alright, I'm slowly working my way through the DLC content. I'm still missing:

Hikari #4
Leo #4

Edit: Solved
Honoka #2

I found Leo at the end of Central Forest, but the fight gave me #5. Honoka is where she usually is, on the road to Big City, but she won't fight for some reason. The only other one that really gave me any trouble was Murei #3, she can be found outside the abandoned shed in the SE of Harmony Village after you defeat her at the shrine.

Edit: After talking to Honoka, I walked into Big City, and she was waiting to fight to the west of the (first) gym. I think I needed to have a specific food in my inventory, one I bought from the Big City centre. Odd, but I'll take it.

Anyone have any clues to the above?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
Alright, I'm slowly working my way through the DLC content. I'm still missing:

Hikari #4
Leo #4

Edit: Solved
Honoka #2

I found Leo at the end of Central Forest, but the fight gave me #5. Honoka is where she usually is, on the road to Big City, but she won't fight for some reason. The only other one that really gave me any trouble was Murei #3, she can be found outside the abandoned shed in the SE of Harmony Village after you defeat her at the shrine.

Edit: After talking to Honoka, I walked into Big City, and she was waiting to fight to the west of the (first) gym. I think I needed to have a specific food in my inventory, one I bought from the Big City centre. Odd, but I'll take it.

Anyone have any clues to the above?
Hikari rematch is at Harmony/Japanese VIllage top right, Leo is at Big City, Tikeflare/Chikeflare must be left at Central Tower for event to trigger

Reactions: irstanic

irstanic

Aug 4, 2018
It's right there in the hint. Go to the development room in the starting village. There's a hint on how to access the area in the dev area in the Big City, it's the picture the dev shows you.

In the starting village, to the west of your home, there's two trees on either side of a fence and a park bench. Stand on the north side of the fence facing left towards the left tree (i.e. 2 tiles north of the left tile of the bench) and interact with the tree 5 times, a ladder will appear. Go down a few ladders into the recollection room. She's at the bottom right of the recollection room.

Can someone tell me where I find this scene, it's the only one I'm missing without counting the DLC View attachment 3764420

Neodarkcat

May 3, 2020
Played the Vanilla version because I wanted a more stable experience.

Hows the game with DLC? I don't really mind replaying it, and I though the base game only had barely passable translations.

Mar 23, 2019
Played the Vanilla version because I wanted a more stable experience.

Hows the game with DLC? I don't really mind replaying it, and I though the base game only had barely passable translations.
You get about 12-18 more scenes in normal DLC? Can't remember the exact numbers.

Trainer level gets increased to about about maximum of 134, with new item "soul boost" available to power up Yarimons further.

A what-if Dark DLC gets added for scenes unavailable in gallery, accessed near the ruins.

Other than that, nothing much. The official ENG + CN version should be coming in like two months or so + DLC2 may be on development soon too (presumably coming out in 2025 lol), so you can wait for those if you really want.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes