Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer
[v2.16+DLC1] [Bosom Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [603 MB]
- - - -

My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer
[v1.17 Censored] [Bosom Studio] - Compressed

Win [505 MB]
- - - -

[v1.16 Uncensored] [Bosom Studio] - Compressed

Win [520 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bardguy

Nov 27, 2020
Just finished the main story (this game is actually awesome, even setting aside h elements), was wondering where the secret shop was in post-game?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, the ost is actually pretty good, and it's nice that the game gives you a music player after you beat it.
If only it actually kept playing the song that you chose when you closed it through.

Edit: The official translation changed all the yarimon names. Some are better, some are worse.
"Guardog"
Really?

Also, how the fuck do you misspell 'weak'?

• Haha
Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well, the ost is actually pretty good, and it's nice that the game gives you a music player after you beat it.
If only it actually kept playing the song that you chose when you closed it through.

Edit: The official translation changed all the yarimon names. Some are better, some are worse.
"Guardog"
Really?

Also, how the fuck do you misspell 'weak'?
I still... have no words for the "Weak" thing LOL.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Protip: Yarimon get stronger the more you use them. Not just levels, but also in the Friendship kind of stat that increases base stats as a multiplier. Every ten battles you get an indicator by a colored star under the name for a max of ten (going from yellow to red). I tested this myself just now. In other words, need to grind 100 battles for a yarimon to get max friendship stars.

So, you can spend time doing quick battles at the first area and that counts towards progression even if the yarimon doesn't partake in battle. They just have to be in your active party, and not even fight. Granted you can't switch out Chipeku and will likely reach max stars naturally, so you can only work towards max stars with two Yarimon at a time.

ver33

Apr 3, 2019
Can someone tell which translation is better? Since dlsite translation got an update and free ticket release from 072 wasn't perfect, really don't know where to start.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Can someone tell which translation is better? Since dlsite translation got an update and free ticket release from 072 wasn't perfect, really don't know where to start.
So far I feel the 2.16 is better. Sure the new Yarimon names feel hit and miss, especially as I noticed that they didn't change some names in overworld. In the wild you catch a bird called Pidgeoh, while you see someone use that same bird battling in the city is called Hatori.

But the grammar and editing is spot on better. Words don't run off screen nearly as often now. Though it's not perfect as it was more meant for concise word space and the Japanese language using two english letters per symbol. And the Yaridex is something you can actually read now.

ver33

Apr 3, 2019
So far I feel the 2.16 is better. Sure the new Yarimon names feel hit and miss, especially as I noticed that they didn't change some names in overworld. In the wild you catch a bird called Pidgeoh, while you see someone use that same bird battling in the city is called Hatori.

But the grammar and editing is spot on better. Words don't run off screen nearly as often now. Though it's not perfect as it was more meant for concise word space and the Japanese language using two english letters per symbol. And the Yaridex is something you can actually read now.
So the only thing going for 072 version is uncensored art?

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
Mega

This one. Paste the folders in the game/data folders (as long as it ask you to overwrite)

Full disclosure: The DLSITE DLC got updated for "native English" a few days ago but no leak sites have it out which I had figured would've been by now, but since not, I'll upload my own brought copy.

I've no idea if this is the same translation as 072's, but given the title has "Pump and Dump," I'd assume so, meaning this is the official TL (aside from Chinese, still Edited MTL and not 072's).

TL quality: Relatively decent, I've spot some mistakes here and there even at the story climax, but should not ruin anything major (though the meaning of some conversations is changed).
At times the UI and actual convos could be in disagreement with each other ("相棒" being commonly translated as "Pal," but occasionally the word "Partner" or "Buddy" is used).
so does anyone have this? also whats the latest version because im legit confused

Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018
Can someone tell me which Event Matsutake is ? Cause I can't seem to find it

Edit: Nvm found it it's in the secret shop after some other stuff

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Nah, the original 1.17 was also censored. Only the DLC is uncensored supposedly.
To clear up the confusion.

The original publisher and developer are Japanese so the source content is Censored.
Because...laws. (get over it)

The original version goes from 1.00 to 1.17 in Japanese.
They released DLC which kicked the version number up from 1.XX to 2.XX.
So with the introduction of the DLC it started at 2.00 and then goes to 2.16.

1.17 is Main Game final release with English Native Support by the Developer.
2.16 is Main Game and DLC final release with English Native Support by the Developer

072 purchased the distribution license for the game and took the 1.16 version of the game and released it for western audiences with an English translation.
Because 072 is a western publisher this means the game in uncensored with English Japanese Translation by the publisher.

072 build is 1.16 and is uncensored because they didn't need the developer translation.

So...
Original 1.17 is Main Game without DLC and English Translated by the Developer
072 1.16 is Main Game WITHOUT DLC and uncensored with English Translated by the Publisher
Original 2.16 is Main Game with DLC and English Translated by the Developer

DLC is not yet licensed or released by 072 so the DLC content is not uncensored, but it is translated by the developer in 2.16.

Version numbers are...fun.

Same question as before since no one answered, but can we get a 2.16 DL in non-7z format so it isn't nuked from orbit by MS? Don't want to poke holes in my security and RAR and ZIP work just as fine if not better.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
To clear up the confusion.

The original publisher and developer are Japanese so the source content is Censored.
Because...laws. (get over it)

The original version goes from 1.00 to 1.17 in Japanese.
They released DLC which kicked the version number up from 1.XX to 2.XX.
So with the introduction of the DLC it started at 2.00 and then goes to 2.16.

1.17 is Main Game final release with English Native Support by the Developer.
2.16 is Main Game and DLC final release with English Native Support by the Developer

072 purchased the distribution license for the game and took the 1.16 version of the game and released it for western audiences with an English translation.
Because 072 is a western publisher this means the game in uncensored with English Japanese Translation by the publisher.

072 build is 1.16 and is uncensored because they didn't need the developer translation.

So...
Original 1.17 is Main Game without DLC and English Translated by the Developer
072 1.16 is Main Game WITHOUT DLC and uncensored with English Translated by the Publisher
Original 2.16 is Main Game with DLC and English Translated by the Developer

DLC is not yet licensed or released by 072 so the DLC content is not uncensored, but it is translated by the developer in 2.16.

Version numbers are...fun.

Same question as before since no one answered, but can we get a 2.16 DL in non-7z format so it isn't nuked from orbit by MS? Don't want to poke holes in my security and RAR and ZIP work just as fine if not better.
Ah, my bad. Thanks for the clarification.

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes