QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
once again an outdated version full of bugs is uploaded, the game is on 1.15 when you will learn that you must upload updated versions of the games In addition, many of these later updates are to correct the English translation that the developer has provided.
At least you have put the ci-en page there is the 1.14 update that can be downloaded and applied to the game, it does not matter that it is in Japanese, then you put the folder and when you enter in the game select english in the language section and that's it.
the dlc is not translated so forget it and mtl translation
Where can we find this new version with proper English translation?

Sorairi

Jan 15, 2021
I don’t need full save, can I cheat engine my way through? I know it doesn’t work on some RPGM

Apr 7, 2020
I think this is full english as per the website.

But i can't download it as i don't have subscription of download server.

Reactions: johndoe19

AtlisH27

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly, not a bad game. Kind of grindy for the battle mechanic towards the beginning, and later half of the game, but they also give you an option to switch to spam the One-Hit KO attack, so it's not to bad. As for the scat tag, they also give you the option to skip it, if it ever comes up during the scenes. So a plus. While the English translation isn't all that good, it's understandable to a point where you don't feel entirely stumbling around for clues. It also fills that Pokemon niche, if your into that type of game as well.

All in all, a pretty decent game.

Reactions: dvoiv
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes