VN Ren'Py My Neighbor is a BUNNY DEMON [v0.2] [Hyanmaru Games]

slider

Jul 14, 2017
It looks amazing, but I will miss the cucking from Hasselnut's other games. I loved how it was handled.

Reactions: BangB420

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Is the dev really stupid?
developing four projects at once never ends well
the dev is based and this game is DONE. A side programmer is giving the final touches but the dev has finished with it.
NTR bunnies also is at 90%, so the dev is only doing two projects at the moment

Reactions: wagmar

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I'm a bit confused. I went through the entirety of the game to the intermission, but there are still a lot of locked scenes in the Gallery. Am I missing something, or is that on purpose?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, I'm a bit confused. I went through the entirety of the game to the intermission, but there are still a lot of locked scenes in the Gallery. Am I missing something, or is that on purpose?
The game here is just a demo, all the CGs will be available in the completed game, I'm sorry if you thought otherwise :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
The game here is just a demo, all the CGs will be available in the completed game, I'm sorry if you thought otherwise :cry:
No no, I was just confused and wanted to ensure I didn't miss anything. It was a good demo, even though I am more into NTR like most people in this thread, I like the story behind the game. It was a nice pace change, and I like the Zoo Girl a lot. I hope to see more of her!

Reactions: Hasselnut