lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
No update since 2023-01-22.
Is this game abandoned?
Seems like the creator just moved to another place and is getting settled in. Not abandoned yet if they are telling the truth. They certainly have more content added to their side that they haven't released yet which is visible through their patreon updates. New CGs and shit, reworking old photos, adding new outfits.

Reactions: aloner

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
im bit confused here.. altho its not flagged as completed or anything.. but its damm 1.0.. as i have checked patreon post.. it clearly mentions half route only.. idk why dev decided to make it 1.0.. now im curious abt new reviews.. i played way back when alfa came out.. there was a lot of potential.. i wonder how much content is there rn

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
Found a bug. After the event with Hollie, where she ask you to come by in the morning and you leave your room in the morning, you get stuck and you can´t move or open the window for saves.
Savegame before you leave the room.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Found a bug. After the event with Hollie, where she ask you to come by in the morning and you leave your room in the morning, you get stuck and you can´t move or open the window for saves.
Oh, that's a very specific bug. Basically, two events got triggered at the same time. Anyway thanks to your save I already found the problem, give me 5 min to test it again and update the links.

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
hmm can't go past the titjob sene in the pool with Isabel, no more advances and she also appears next to the table with the previous scene (this also reverts back the option in the morning to take off her pants) is this a bug? or is it supposed to be the end of the route?

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Fixed
hmm can't go past the titjob sene in the pool with Isabel, no more advances and she also appears next to the table with the previous scene (this also reverts back the option in the morning to take off her pants) is this a bug? or is it supposed to be the end of the route?
I think it's a little buggy but it's the end of her content for now

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes