Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
I just think the game is kinda broken. I used a program to alter the bond with isabel. From 15 to 25 to 35 an so on and on, nothing happens. whats the deal dev?
You're not the only one with this dilemma, basically every time you reach a certain level of bond it will be blocked by the engine until you see the next scene, this way you don't miss anything. After you see the event the bond will be set to a certain value and you have to increase it again

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Really thanks dev, this game has many updates but it deserves more followers. Pretty soon more users will watch that;)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I think it would be cool if the grandpa gave hints as to what you need to do next.

"Your mom could use some help in the afternoon".
"The writer thinks you're ready to go further in the pool."
"Even though Grandma doesn't say much, she likes hearing you talk in the afternoon."

Reactions: Fl4k and Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Can the injector be found and if so where?

Okay found it in the Garage as allways

Last edited:

CrazyFoxy5512

Apr 27, 2021
Is there a sequel after the breast rubbing scene with Isabel in the pool?

I finished all the other routes in the game, and in most of them there was a warning saying that the rest will be in the next updates, with Isabel there isn't, so I had doubts

JohnnyDog

Dec 26, 2017
The game is amazing! I recall playing the first version,the new routes are very gucci
Congrats dude! <3

onetimehentai21

Oct 4, 2023
What's the maximum level with the neighbor and grandma? Is the max for neighbor just a boobjob and Grandma is cleaning her glasses?

IdkImnothere

Sep 30, 2022
im at a point where grandma keeps disappearing in the mornings and comes back at night. Sitting on the bench and talking to her do nothing and I can't interact with their house anymore either. maybe I cannot access it anymore because I finished Hollie's stuff locking me out of the house?

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
The game is good, I'm impressed. It is a bit slow and I dislike the main girl route, but it's saved by the mom and holly routes. Actually considering joining the patreon to support this game.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
can someone give me save before exhibition in the backyard pls???? im so angry that the game start lagging then delete it own save by itself PPPPLLLLLSSSSS!!!

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
this game not only have bug but it can be laggy and wheen it so laggy it delete the save by itseelf!!!.. pls give me save before son and mom going to backyard pls

Oct 14, 2018
I just played for the first time, I understand that the ''oldlady'' scenes have been turned off for now, but what about the grandma shower scene and the grandma pee on the bench scenes ? For some reason I didn't encounter those, also I see there's a scene where MC kisses "oldlady" on the toilet, I didn't encounter that scene either.
Have those been turned off for now as well or did I do something wrong ?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes