Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
I just played for the first time, I understand that the ''oldlady'' scenes have been turned off for now, but what about the grandma shower scene and the grandma pee on the bench scenes ? For some reason I didn't encounter those, also I see there's a scene where MC kisses "oldlady" on the toilet, I didn't encounter that scene either.
Have those been turned off for now as well or did I do something wrong ?
Someone is peeking inside the game files, uh?

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Just out of curiosity if I had "unlocked" all there was to do in this update, since there isn't a gallery, progression tracker or a guide to see if I had gotten it all or not.
Alright, there is a lot of blocked content since I'm editing the story. Everything you said is not currently in the game except for the grandma's scenes inside her house. Those are 2 or 3, I don't remember the exact number, and they are random.

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe
Oct 14, 2018
Alright, there is a lot of blocked content since I'm editing the story. Everything you said is not currently in the game except for the grandma's scenes inside her house. Those are 2 or 3, I don't remember the exact number, and they are random.
Okay thank you, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't somehow unintentionally skip some content with a bug or something :)(y)
I enjoyed the game so far, even tho there are some kinks in it that I don't usually like, but in your game it didn't really bother me at all, which surprised me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Son Dizzy

nodrules22

Feb 23, 2023
Glad to see the creator is actually active and responding to comments.

How do you progress the mother?

After the exhibitionist route i am stuck in a loop of inside/bathtub and anal/hands. Has the progression for mom been locked?

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Glad to see the creator is actually active and responding to comments.

How do you progress the mother?

After the exhibitionist route i am stuck in a loop of inside/bathtub and anal/hands. Has the progression for mom been locked?
Yes, that’s the end of the current content

Reactions: FXC

Dravden

May 2, 2021
So im not sure if im all done with mom. i keep running outside with her and finger her at the end after running away from the guard. But is that all for her story now or is there more?

zekro

Nov 26, 2017
So I went through the events with hollie and now when I go to her home in the afternoon the protag says he doesn't want to go there is it end of content or did I mess up somewhere?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the 3 new scenes with Isabel. I've increased her Bond like a hundred times, but there are no new scenes with her. Also, mom route seems locked out if you play from an Alpha save, even though I chose that route with her.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes