Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
bug where you freeze after coming out of the bedroom after mother night wank is still there, is there any way to fix this?

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
I literally just downloaded latest and played and its still broken
Did you play from a saved file? Because people are saying that the bug is gone but since you're telling me that the game is still broken I'm starting to get confused.

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Did you play from a saved file? Because people are saying that the bug is gone but since you're telling me that the game is still broken I'm starting to get confused.
I have only just seen this game in tha last couple of hours and downloaded it and it is still there

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Can definitely use a lighter slice of life after corrupting your way through Urban Demons

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Well another shota game, I am glad but at same time scared of this game gets abandoned

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
Save the file before you click on the door to avoid errors at the door (for example, save file 19). Then delete and reinstall the game and save it as before (save file 19). Copy your previous save file here.

I'm sorry if I couldn't explain it explicitly.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
It reminds me of Summer memories... I like the idea, but adding minigames or more side events would probably lift the game upwards in terms of things to do. Just my two cents though, nice art and events!

Reactions: ThrowHart

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
The only problem I've gotten so far, sadly stopped me from continuing in the game, is in the mothers path, where you have a naughty session in the bathroom, in the start of the "romance" path. Then in the morning when you wake up, it's just a black screen

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes