Ivanmalina914

Mar 24, 2019
The only problem I've gotten so far, sadly stopped me from continuing in the game, is in the mothers path, where you have a naughty session in the bathroom, in the start of the "romance" path. Then in the morning when you wake up, it's just a black screen
thats been fixed u sure u played latest version

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Really like the character models, was this made using koikatsu? if so how did you get the boob bulging out of the shirt in some of the pics?

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Really like the character models, was this made using koikatsu? if so how did you get the boob bulging out of the shirt in some of the pics?
To me it looks like they draw and render over an pose they make in Koikatu.
Exactly, I use Koikatsu models as a reference and draw the rest myself.

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
It gives me a feel of a different game that was mostly pixel art. The only thing I would say to add would be after the masturbation scenes with the still images of neighbor and the mother include them with how they would look after Cody came on them. I mean I get it it's his imagination and we'll probably see more stuff like what I'm asking for in the actual game pass this prologue. Hopeful to see more busty characters.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The game ended before I could grab the moms ass. What did I do wrong? I feel like I missed something

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Exactly, I use Koikatsu models as a reference and draw the rest myself.
This game is beautiful and I love the art! I hope to see more updates and even more of ur games if you make em like this! btw thanks for adding pubic hair lol I hope u keep putting that on characters I think pubes look better on anime like characters full shaved looks weird to me idk why

• Red Heart
Reactions: Son Dizzy
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes