Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
And last but not least a big thank you to that guy who downloaded the game ignoring all the tags, then found in my game the kind of content that was written in the freaking tags, then he went to the comment section to say that the content of my game is disgusting and then he gave me a bad review <3

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Ok the neighbor says at the end that the old lady has secret animations wich i cant figure it out, anyone got any idea?

Jan 15, 2018
???
new update and suddenly everyone pissing themselves?
dam maybe the tag was always there and i never noticed...
fuck maybe i didn't notice the pissing during the prologue, shit man nah
nah nah nah ima have to pack my bags my guy
you got a great thing going
I- i just dont wanna be a part of it homes
aint my scene pce

Reactions: Ragingrager
Jan 15, 2018
Is the urination content avoidable? That "wipe me" screenshot is disgusting.
no sir, if it makes you feel better its not yellow so if you mute sound and try real hard enuff you can convince yourself its squirting which is also like 90% pee btw... it could be worse, could be piss drinking
This artstyle is amazing! I feel like there's a lot of potential wasted in not animating the actual bodies where the fun is supposed to be happening. Can't speak for others, but it ruins the whole vibe for me. I'm not sure how difficult and time consuming doing that would be, but trust me, those milf bodies are screaming for well animated jiggle physics.
Perhaps something like this?:
View attachment 2330679
ey boss sauce?
nobody cares about you lil bro
ahem* speak for yourself, i for one understand his pain

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
no sir, if it makes you feel better its not yellow so if you mute sound and try real hard enuff you can convince yourself its squirting which is also like 90% pee btw... it could be worse, could be piss drinking

ey boss sauce?

ahem* speak for yourself, i for one understand his pain
hope we get some piss drinking scenes then maybe youd get outta here like you said you would
or would you fap-in-denial

Jan 15, 2018
And last but not least a big thank you to that guy who downloaded the game ignoring all the tags, then found in my game the kind of content that was written in the freaking tags, then he went to the comment section to say that the content of my game is disgusting and then he gave me a bad review <3
if the review was solely about that its def unwarranted and i'd go as far as to say it violates the rules for making a review.
in his defense, I mean really if there's ever ntr you already have 5 default comments (3 of which are me) within the first half of the day asking if its optional, you don't get that w/ urination as much cuz most probs assume its an optional peeping scene that you can choose not to partake in.

hope we get some piss drinking scenes then maybe youd get outta here like you said you would
or would you fap-in-denial
nah ill be gone when i get my sauce
and :WaitWhat:why u askin that? watsrongwitu

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
if the review was solely about that its def unwarranted and i'd go as far as to say it violates the rules for making a review.
in his defense, I mean really if there's ever ntr you already have 5 default comments (3 of which are me) within the first half of the day asking if its optional, you don't get that w/ urination as much cuz most probs assume its an optional peeping scene that you can choose not to partake in.
I understand your point of view and I understand that there are some people who don't like this kind of scenes. If it could be helpful there are only two of them, the first you have to watch it only two times before the scene changes and the second became optional after the first time you watch it. The one with the old lady outside it's just for fun and you don't have to watch it.

Rizdell

May 30, 2018
good day developer. In general, I rarely leave comments, but here for the first time in a long time a game that did not turn out to be a passer. I will join the comment to which you answered above, which talked about making some progress with the mother of the protagonist. Indeed, it would be much more exciting to add content to her! Good luck! (Sorry for bad eng)
Hi guys! I wanna thank you all for all the comments! Time for some answers.

If you say so, I think it looks better this way!

I want you to know that I absolutely love your comment! I love when people give me an honest opinions and constructive criticism like you did. Anyway, thank you! You gave me a brilliant idea.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm afraid that something like that requires skills that I still don't have.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Really interesting game, with a good amount of content in each update. I really hope this continues as the game goes on. Kudos to the dev/team, looking forward to the next update!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I really need to start this soon, Seems with each update the game gets more and more praise, Was meaning to start it earlier but it slipped through the cracks of too much working

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Great game. Curious to see how we got the girls in the alpha release. Was this planned as a very short game? It's good as is for my tastes, but in terms of continuation we've had the main dish already. Adding more characters is an option, but the two titular girls will always be the main prize. Hope to see more events for them as the game continues! Especially the mom. And speaking of her..

When you grab her ass, take down her pants and choose to touch, the image stays on for only 2 seconds. Place it on toggle like all the other variations for the next version, please. I can't work with 2 seconds :LOL:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I think it's funny when people offer up generic copy pasted responses to critique such as "YoU DiDnT rEaD tHe TaGs" and "nObOdY CaReS". Write a review and even the dev says the same parroted thing, as though the game is bad purely because of the tags and there's nothing else in the review. The comment? Sure, up for dispute. The review? Nope, get over yourself.

Perhaps try reading the whole thing instead of fixating on one thing you find outrageous to garner favorable attention and consolation by playing the victim. Any promise I saw in this game has dwindled with the devs haphazard approach to his comment section.

Feel free to write more copy and pasted remarks in an attempt to undermine this comment. Some classics are "Dude just leave" "If you don't like it don't play" and other generally contrarian, or half-witted retorts.

"
Your review is dogshit and based of the fact that you didn't read the tags, that's why everybody is laughing at you. Next time skip the fucking content of the game if you don't like it, I hate all that loli and furry shit that forum frequents but I will not go into their games and write a bad review because I don't play games with those themes, there's the difference.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
I think it's funny when people offer up generic copy pasted responses to critique such as "YoU DiDnT rEaD tHe TaGs" and "nObOdY CaReS". Write a review and even the dev says the same parroted thing, as though the game is bad purely because of the tags and there's nothing else in the review. The comment? Sure, up for dispute. The review? Nope, get over yourself.

Perhaps try reading the whole thing instead of fixating on one thing you find outrageous to garner favorable attention and consolation by playing the victim. Any promise I saw in this game has dwindled with the devs haphazard approach to his comment section.

Feel free to write more copy and pasted remarks in an attempt to undermine this comment. Some classics are "Dude just leave" "If you don't like it don't play" and other generally contrarian, or half-witted retorts.

"
You know, what made me write that comment was the godspeed you had in writing the comment and then the review immediately after. If a person goes to the comment section saying the content is disgusting and then writes a bad review immediately after you can suppose he did it because of anger, don't you think?
Another thing that makes me laugh in a certain way is the fact that you complained about pubes. Dude, it's literally in the pictures preview of the page and in the first minute of the game, how the hell did you even miss that?
Anyway, I'm not here to complain or to fight, I could report your review but I don't want to do it. You have your opinion and I respect that, I was aware that a certain type of content could not be appreciated by everyone when I added it. Of course, I will not change the game. If you have any other criticism feel free to leave it here, a lot of people gave me the possibility to fix some problems or improve with their comments.
Lastly, I wanna say this, if you say that you don't like the gameplay, the art is pretty generic and the content doesn't match your tastes I'm afraid that this game is not for you and there's nothing wrong with that.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes