CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Son Dizzy, loving your game. I love hot mommies and hot MILF's like the lady next door. My question to you is, can I hide the textbox? Can you fix it so you can save at any time with unlimited saves? Can you make it so the player can fade the textbox to invisible and leave only the text? Lastly, how about being able to personalize the names of the main characters? It would be nice if you could make pregnancy an option. Boys all dream of knocking up mommy. I flash my wet, sticky panties at you with love and appreciation.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Son Dizzy, loving your game. I love hot mommies and hot MILF's like the lady next door. My question to you is, can I hide the textbox? Can you fix it so you can save at any time with unlimited saves? Can you make it so the player can fade the textbox to invisible and leave only the text? Lastly, how about being able to personalize the names of the main characters? It would be nice if you could make pregnancy an option. Boys all dream of knocking up mommy. I flash my wet, sticky panties at you with love and appreciation.
Thank you! So for the things you asked maybe I can find a plugin that hides the text box, saving at any time it's not possible for engine reasons. If you save in the middle of an event when you load your game again it will be 100% broken, I already try it. For the MC name I already made a discussion with the guys on discord, basically I should go through all dialogues and edit which means a delay on future releases, it's not worth it.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
games like this are always nice but the overly horny mc writing style is overused in my own opinion. like getting a boner from pubes and how someone smells is way to strange lol at least at his "age" where he doesnt even know his own kinks

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
anyone elses pc identifying the rar file as a watac trojan threat?
You're not the only one, searching up a little bit I found this.
SharedScreenshot.jpg
I think is the same principle as when you download a pirate game and it gets flagged as a virus, it's the only thing that I can think of. Anyway, I exported the game with RPGM MV (not a pirate copy) and don't know what could cause the problem.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes