Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
For those who want to grind less and have idk if max but high stats and money..just replace your files with this. 1688061826762.png

Last edited:

johana

Sep 18, 2018
Was the issue where the game would get stuck in a black screen when you took her on a date to the Movie Theater fixed?

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
where will you put the save files?
Just replace the 3 highlighted sav file..but dont forget to backup your own file before replacing..also if you dont want to replace your own save file, just open the "Neighbor_Madam2_tyrano_data.sav" with notepad or notepad++ and modify your stats there.
1688142477714.png

For example, admiration..just search it and modify this part..then reload your last save..dont forget to backup before modifying..and there are multiple instances for most stats so do try to change the value first ingame then check where the stat change reflected on the sav file..then edit it.
1688142769787.png

Last edited:

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
how do you get to act 4?
the game was pretty straight forward but i keep inviting her to dates (movie theater being the last available) and nothing happens

Reactions: Hanii

Smek8

Sep 12, 2021
For all those who are stuck in chapter 5, unable to advance to the next.

They have to go on many dates with Haruka, to learn more details about her. Go on enough dates until she blushes and asks you to do something else after the restaurant date. Choosing to have sex.

To advance to Next Chapter.... It is a requirement to have
- At least 700 in love and 0 in chastity
- Perform daily sexual parts at least 5 times

................... And
One Wednesday at 8:00 am, Hakura will speak to them automatically, about her husband having to go to work far away and he won't return on Wednesday... talking and talking, he will suggest going to the hot springs. (With a cost of $50,000)
And that's it! keep playing to see what will happen

- As I understand it, by going at least once to the hot springs, one can advance to the next chapter.