Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Got a link to the game?
Are you talking about Heart problems?
It's a 3d VN game with 3dcg and linear story. Though the models are top tier especially the Aunt(yes it's incest. If you do not want that, you can set relations) with an abundance of groping options which arouses you. It's really arouses you

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
when the download will arive?
When the steam version will arrive. No one is translating this game atm coz the dev are themselves doing it. The steam version may release during late June or in july
It's prequel which is named exactly the same except 2 is also releasing around that time(they are not exact sequels, just named like that)

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
When the steam version will arrive. No one is translating this game atm coz the dev are themselves doing it. The steam version may release during late June or in july
It's prequel which is named exactly the same except 2 is also releasing around that time(they are not exact sequels, just named like that)
Yep true... I'm one of those who has stopped trying to translate this game... (I think... like 67%)...
That's because Steam will release this game globally... (So, why try so hard to TL this game if I can buy the official TL.)

And for the release date, on my Steam wishlist... this game will be released on June 28.. and the other series will be released on June 24...

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Yep true... I'm one of those who has stopped trying to translate this game... (I think... like 67%)...
That's because Steam will release this game globally... (So, why try so hard to TL this game if I can buy the official TL.)

And for the release date, on my Steam wishlist... this game will be released on June 28.. and the other series will be released on June 24...
Yeahh, And by my knowledge
Tyranobuilder games are hard to translate right? I had tried to translate it via translator++ but the first thing I didn't know was how to extract asar file. If that's done then I had another problem of repacking it. Cuz after that asar file size was 1kb instead of ~700MB.
I just ragequit even though I had the solution of it.
Img translation is also a whole different thing ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ

• Haha
Reactions: SUKIRITOD

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023

Funny thing was that even after this failure, I had tried to translate other yasaniki's game(this game's prequel and the relaxing elf) It was even successful but the translation quality was abysmal even with Mtool. Well both were using Google translate.

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Yeahh, And by my knowledge
Tyranobuilder games are hard to translate right? I had tried to translate it via translator++ but the first thing I didn't know was how to extract asar file. If that's done then I had another problem of repacking it. Cuz after that asar file size was 1kb instead of ~700MB.
I just ragequit even though I had the solution of it.
Img translation is also a whole different thing ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ
I was also confused for the first time trying to translate the Tyranobuilder game... And I was like "wow this is so unexpected" that it turned out that the asar file was very easy to extract using 7-zip...
And to translate the images, right... we need the help of image editing software, like photoshop or something...
Funny thing was that even after this failure, I had tried to translate other yasaniki's game(this game's prequel and the relaxing elf) It was even successful but the translation quality was abysmal even with Mtool. Well both were using Google translate.
I know that, man :ROFLMAO:...

• Haha
Reactions: Piyush1481481

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
I was also confused for the first time trying to translate the Tyranobuilder game... And I was like "wow this is so unexpected" that it turned out that the asar file was very easy to extract using 7-zip...
And to translate the images, right... we need the help of image editing software, like photoshop or something...

I know that, man :ROFLMAO:...
I get to know of 7zip and .asar extension later. before I was using some command prompt $hit. java, npm,etc for extracting and repacking asar file

• Haha
Reactions: SUKIRITOD

selangxx

Sep 9, 2020
Hi sexperts,
How do I lower the chasity as seems like chasity needs to be lower 80 to proceed but no matter what I click, it always stay at 80

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
Hi sexperts,
How do I lower the chasity as seems like chasity needs to be lower 80 to proceed but no matter what I click, it always stay at 80
you have likely hit the cap and need to proceed to the next stage to further lower it. Check the tips to know how to proceed.

selangxx

Sep 9, 2020
you have likely hit the cap and need to proceed to the next stage to further lower it. Check the tips to know how to proceed.
Thanks, i am now at EP3. However, how do I trigger the "private life" topic with her?
I am able to bring her to a 2nd location on a date and explore all cafe

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
Thanks, i am now at EP3. However, how do I trigger the "private life" topic with her?
I am able to bring her to a 2nd location on a date and explore all cafe
Here's a jp guide. readable even with MTL.