Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

mangacol

Sep 13, 2021
If you unpack the app.asar file, you can replace the file at tyrano/plugins/kag/kag.js with the version in the zip file. I've modified it so that it'll also send all the dialog to clipboard. (haven't figured out where all the other text is loaded)
How to unpack asar file and how to decompile it again?

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
except for ep 6, i enjoyed this game more than i expected. Still, it's quite the grind fest and there's some bugs that i should really be fixed (eg. stat gain stays the same from working multiple shifts)

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
+1
dang this game is so good, slow burn ntr which is rare in the market..
i'm currently playing with MTool...

if you want to translate this game it's actually not that hard
first you need to install node js on you machine,then go into resources folder in that game , after that right click open terminal/cmd, then enter this command :
npx asar extract app.asar output_folder_name

after that you can edit manually or use translator++ by selecting index.html inside extracted folder. Create translation patch using translator++ as usual then replace the original file, then repack all files with this command :
npx asar pack patched_folder_name app.asar

btw, there's bug when you select next episode on sunday you will not receive money from week before on monday
I am having trouble repacking the files,
the asar.app size comes to 1 KB only after repacking and therefore game not running

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
it's probably wrong folder name,
also try change terminal working directory to current directory
I solved the asar problem by just using 7zip plugin. but translator++ is stuck at index.html for 4 hours.
guess i will just wait for the official version :(

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was kinda getting bored to being repetitive in Chapter 5, (Never really checked hint in game except the gallery in-case it doesn't get unlocked after a clear.) But still have the patience to max all stats to 999 and rebuild all topics to 99. But Dem man, Ending E just hit me right in the Kokoro. :FacePalm: (This is not a face palm emo, but it's the closest). I mean I was kinda expecting it with the choices I made but man... It felt like I re-opened some wounds I thought already healed. I'm happy and sad at the same time, sad because of what happened, happy that I could still feel this way, because you know what? Sadness and Depression are two different things IMO really,

Sadness is, feeling sad, feeling hurt, feeling like you are about to cry, and wants this tears to just go on and keep flowing... while depression IMO is, feeling sad, feeling hurt, but most of all, feeling EMPTY. You know, or you think, you are sad, you are hurt, but there's no real "feeling" in there, only EMPTINESS... So Ending E hit me so hard... Dem fck this.

diarzamo

Mar 29, 2022
-Listen about private life in 3 lunch store
-Love 300
-Chastity 60
-2 dates in a day end with 700 mood or above

There are no specific. Usually i would go
Hold hand > Whisper > Hug > Whisper > Headpat > Kiss cheek
or something like that

only thing you shouldn't do is kiss
How do I "Listen about private life in 3 lunch store", what conditions i have to achieve