Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

ForPersonalUse

Aug 3, 2018
I'm stuck on episode 5. I've went to each date spot in the morning and evening twice but nothing changed. I've tried messages and all the options when Haruka's at the player's room, but no event has been triggered yet. Apparently, we're suppose to go to a Hot Spring trip, but I see no option to take her on a trip. Any help would be very epic. smile :)

ForPersonalUse

Aug 3, 2018
I'm stuck on episode 5. I've went to each date spot in the morning and evening twice but nothing changed. I've tried messages and all the options when Haruka's at the player's room, but no event has been triggered yet. Apparently, we're suppose to go to a Hot Spring trip, but I see no option to take her on a trip. Any help would be very epic. smile :)
You're suppose to wait for her at 8:00 and an event will trigger.

Reactions: kabuto007

owood

Sep 25, 2019
How can I increase Love after reach EP6, I just cant get END A
yeah i'm struggling too while her chastity keep increasing everyday. the guide on japanese didn't show how to increase the love too.
forced sex on 7am in tuesday and saturday only increasing 5 love points so it's not really effective

Last edited:

BlazerKO

Nov 15, 2017
yeah i'm struggling too while her chastity keep increasing everyday. the guide on japanese didn't show how to increase the love too.
forced sex on 7am in tuesday and saturday only increasing 5 love points so it's not really effective
The guy in the cafeteria in the university gives you the next hints:

- You can invite her to dates if her libido is high (Above 70) which allows you to reduce her chastity more frecuently
- If you have raw sex on safe days she will get used to it, and allow you to do it raw on dangerous days

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
+1
dang this game is so good, slow burn ntr which is rare in the market..
i'm currently playing with MTool...

if you want to translate this game it's actually not that hard
first you need to install node js on you machine,then go into resources folder in that game , after that right click open terminal/cmd, then enter this command :
npx asar extract app.asar output_folder_name

after that you can edit manually or use translator++ by selecting index.html inside extracted folder. Create translation patch using translator++ as usual then replace the original file, then repack all files with this command :
npx asar pack patched_folder_name app.asar

btw, there's bug when you select next episode on sunday you will not receive money from week before on monday
Man, I have been sitting on this game for a week trying to run Translator++. Thank you for introducing MTool.

Khey

Jan 29, 2018
this is the link that I found with the game and I know that someone said how to mtl the game but I am dumb and I don't get it,can someone post a translation patch ?

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
stuck on episode 3 can't go forward even after date her a feel times. Wish we had a walkthrough this game seems nice.

tdmmdt123

Jun 9, 2022
Just finished the whole game, there are 5 different endings and what a great game
For skinship, kiss the cheek is working better than holding hand, my route usually is kiss the cheek, whispering, kiss the neck, whispering, hug etc. to get pregnant ending, I just keep having sex with the thinnest condom and don't tell her the condom is broken. It takes 5-7 dates to get her pregnant.

Last edited:

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
is there some way to translate or auto translate this game? if so can someone explain this to me so i can try it? pretty please!