Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

evilthedevil

Apr 23, 2019
i cant pass Episode 3 i keep dating and getting the mood rate over 700 but nothing happens.... i dont know what im missing
-Listen about private life in 3 lunch store
-Love 300
-Chastity 60
-2 dates in a day end with 700 mood or above

Oh finally had a topic about Yasa's new game :d does anyone has some advice to do skinship event ? like i can only low her chasity to half bar in 10 turns urgh
There are no specific. Usually i would go
Hold hand > Whisper > Hug > Whisper > Headpat > Kiss cheek
or something like that

only thing you shouldn't do is kiss

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
There are no specific. Usually i would go
Hold hand > Whisper > Hug > Whisper > Headpat > Kiss cheek
or something like that

only thing you shouldn't do is kiss
Tks for advice but do i need to do this everytime i have skinship event ? cuz i dont see any different between times

Reactions: djavue

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
Tks for advice but do i need to do this everytime i have skinship event ? cuz i dont see any different between times
have you talk with his friend Ayumu (in cafeteria) ? he will give mc tips about skinship event. and after 5x times skinship the turn will go up to 15.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
have you talk with his friend Ayumu (in cafeteria) ? he will give mc tips about skinship event. and after 5x times skinship the turn will go up to 15.
Oh already talk to him, and i thought that 5x times mean above 5 times lol, mbmb

keklord69

Dec 31, 2017
I'm stuck in EP4, already dated on all 6 locations, and got the 3 scenes, handjob, titfuck and blowjob, no idea how to progress lol
Any tips?

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
finally i know how to get selfie, just date with Haruka at Park then talk about sensitive white eating lunch

Neighbor_Madam2_IKrh41JXgx.png