Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
could anyone give me a hint about the at home time after date? i just cant get the purple bar down, or should i focus on something else?
Raise the mood first via high sense (mine was ~850), aim for dinner and offer wine, do it a few times and she will let het guard down easier.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
+1

I finish this game a few route but I am missing a lot of thing as I don't know how to activate them.
Knowing her schedule would also help a lot...
and how DO I GET HER SELFIE?! i dont even have one.

anyway, A translation would help me understand what to do <3

Last edited:

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
+1

I finish this game a few route but I am missing a lot of thing as I don't know how to activate them.
Knowing her schedule would also help a lot...
and how DO I GET HER SELFIE?! i dont even have one.

anyway, A translation would help me understand what to do <3
How many endings are there? I just got to EP5

BlazerKO

Nov 15, 2017
Im having an error while trying to repack the file
Code:
D:\>npx asar extract app.asar D:\Asar
Code:
D:\>npx asar pack D:\Asar app.asar
node:internal/process/promises:288
            triggerUncaughtException(err, true /* fromPromise */);
            ^

[Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir 'D:\'] {
  errno: -4048,
  code: 'EPERM',
  syscall: 'mkdir',
  path: 'D:\\'
}
What am I doing wrong?

Alex972007

Nov 12, 2018
first , you need to talk with his friend Ayumu in cafeteria to ask tips about dating girl, then when you at home date try mix up between touching her hand/head and whispering love to Haruka , after her status change to green then try touch her booba..
thanks, gonna try some more then

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I couldn't find any text hooker that works with this but VN OCR works well, though its cumbersome.

Anyone know how to use Cheat Engine with this? Not having to worry about AP would make the stat grinding a breeze.

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
I couldn't find any text hooker that works with this but VN OCR works well, though its cumbersome.

Anyone know how to use Cheat Engine with this? Not having to worry about AP would make the stat grinding a breeze.
Use MTool, it should work well, except very few untransslated work. (This game UI doesn't have many images)

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Use MTool, it should work well, except very few untransslated work. (This game UI doesn't have many images)
That worked, thanks. Never used MTool before, usually go with Textractor.

Completed it a little while ago (got the pregnant NTR ending). It's a decent game, though I think it has its problems:
- Pacing goes from 0 to 100 real quick. First two chapters have little going on... and then in chapter three you're groping her and getting blowjobs. Then the next chapter she's basically your live-in sex slave.
- Should've had more activities you can do with the Hakura (the wife). You have this gigantic schedule yet most days you can only interact with her twice.
- The game kinda drags in the middle and gets a bit repetitive. Eventually you're just grinding for her affection stat but normal actives by then will only give +1, making it so that you have to go on a ton of dates... and they're not super fun.
- I feel like the game could've played up the NTR more. After a while it feels less like you're going after a married woman and more like a regular, casual dating sim.
- Really wish there would've been a way to stealthily fuck her without a condom (like lying about putting it on when doing doggy style, getting her drunk and lying about it, or getting her horny and pressuring her into allowing raw).
- Speaking of pregnancy, the game could've signaled whether she was pregnant or not better. Right now it seems like the only way you'll know if she's pregnant is if you trigger a pregnancy' ending.

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
That worked, thanks. Never used MTool before, usually go with Textractor.

Completed it a little while ago (got the pregnant NTR ending). It's a decent game, though I think it has its problems:
- Pacing goes from 0 to 100 real quick. First two chapters have little going on... and then in chapter three you're groping her and getting blowjobs. Then the next chapter she's basically your live-in sex slave.
- Should've had more activities you can do with the Hakura (the wife). You have this gigantic schedule yet most days you can only interact with her twice.
- The game kinda drags in the middle and gets a bit repetitive. Eventually you're just grinding for her affection stat but normal actives by then will only give +1, making it so that you have to go on a ton of dates... and they're not super fun.
- I feel like the game could've played up the NTR more. After a while it feels less like you're going after a married woman and more like a regular, casual dating sim.
- Really wish there would've been a way to stealthily fuck her without a condom (like lying about putting it on when doing doggy style, getting her drunk and lying about it, or getting her horny and pressuring her into allowing raw).
- Speaking of pregnancy, the game could've signaled whether she was pregnant or not better. Right now it seems like the only way you'll know if she's pregnant is if you trigger a pregnancy' ending.
Glad that worked. Do you happened to know how many endings are there? I just got to ep 5 and got busy.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Glad that worked. Do you happened to know how many endings are there? I just got to ep 5 and got busy.
I *think* it has five:
- wedding ending
- wedding & pregnant ending
- pregnant but not married ending
- two endings based on some choice you make near the end

If you click on 'gameplay hints' (or something like that) at the bottom of the menu there'll be a list of topics about the game and the last one in the list tells you how to progress through the episode. In the last episode it'll tell you how to unlock the endings.

Mooofasa

Oct 30, 2020
ok this game was ass to play in japanese, google translate on my phone for the important parts and game mechanics. prob took 10x longer. does anyone know the code to unlock the cg gallerry once u complete the game? not gona grind that shit again

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
ok this game was ass to play in japanese, google translate on my phone for the important parts and game mechanics. prob took 10x longer. does anyone know the code to unlock the cg gallerry once u complete the game? not gona grind that shit again
you can use MTool to automatically mtl this game.
the code is 0804 for me, idk maybe it's different for others