Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
I think I am on chapter 3 (I think), where the grind is just so long. I am currently on 254 love and 60 chastity, and nothing is happening yet. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
+1

I finish this game a few route but I am missing a lot of thing as I don't know how to activate them.
Knowing her schedule would also help a lot...
and how DO I GET HER SELFIE?! i dont even have one.

anyway, A translation would help me understand what to do <3
totally true, still dont know how to make her send the selfie

rainbowpunfz

Dec 4, 2017
If you unpack the app.asar file, you can replace the file at tyrano/plugins/kag/kag.js with the version in the zip file. I've modified it so that it'll also send all the dialog to clipboard. (haven't figured out where all the other text is loaded)

Mooofasa

Oct 30, 2020
you can use MTool to automatically mtl this game.
the code is 0804 for me, idk maybe it's different for others
ya no idea how to do that but i should prob look into it. play this game while holding my phone to translate. i felt stupid af

Matte4682

Dec 13, 2021
guys i cant'drop in 10 actions the chastity bar in any way (in the skinship), i play with mtool and have changed some statistics (mainly love,chastity,libido, sense etc) but i don't think this is the problem. anyway i tried to give her wine\sake (more than 8/9 dates for every day) but the chastity bar drops down too slow to be able to reach zero in that number of actions, any suggestion? a save file from chapter 5 start would be awsome <3

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
i cant pass Episode 3 i keep dating and getting the mood rate over 700 but nothing happens.... i dont know what im missing

Zorg119

Mar 21, 2022
i cant pass Episode 3 i keep dating and getting the mood rate over 700 but nothing happens.... i dont know what im missing
If other condition valid, then try skip Saturday 7:00 event (i.e 3 hour work). Event will appear.
Then do 14:00 supermarket event. It will be different.
(It is possible i am wrong. i don't have save file any more)

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Oh finally had a topic about Yasa's new game :d does anyone has some advice to do skinship event ? like i can only low her chasity to half bar in 10 turns urgh

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
If other condition valid, then try skip Saturday 7:00 event (i.e 3 hour work). Event will appear.
Then do 14:00 supermarket event. It will be different.
(It is possible i am wrong. i don't have save file any more)
Thanks. altho this didnt work :(

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
guys i cant'drop in 10 actions the chastity bar in any way (in the skinship), i play with mtool and have changed some statistics (mainly love,chastity,libido, sense etc) but i don't think this is the problem. anyway i tried to give her wine\sake (more than 8/9 dates for every day) but the chastity bar drops down too slow to be able to reach zero in that number of actions, any suggestion? a save file from chapter 5 start would be awsome <3
You can process to any Episode you want using MTool lol

• Wow
Reactions: Matte4682