VN Ren'Py My Netorase Obsession [v0.3] [DrusasNTS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Willbreaker99

Aug 6, 2019
I'm not a big fan of Kinetic novels and a quick glance at the art had me a little worried but overall this turned out to be better than expected. I like how the husband was a little antsy at first. As someone who walked a similar path, I got that too. My motivation was a little different but I digress...

Anyway my biggest fear as that the Dev drags out the build up endlessly. I'm not saying there shouldn't be some growth but don't drag it out for a dozen updates. Instead there are more boundaries to explore that can keep the game fresh.

Good luck dev.

Reactions: sslovoe and drusas

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
A really bad update, I hope it won't be a long game where they take months and months before starting the real "netorase"
i too looking for move to next step
but i not want easy fast move its not normal
lot teas seduce kid to make spicy is good for any story
and think making art take time
i see lot game take 3 month to make smaller update
think he is one guy make game and give month update will make game move fast in story hoop he get support to make more update in future

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
A really bad update, I hope it won't be a long game where they take months and months before starting the real "netorase"
Nah... What is also great here is the fact that Diego doesn't feel like he's worth having a girl that good. In fact he dreams of having a girl that looks similar in the future but knows it probably won't happen.

And when Erica teases him he's just following it fully because he knows he's lucky and he probably thinks that she's teasing him "ingenuously". But is very happy to take any opportunity to get closer to her because it's still making him dream. He still doesn't see it (lack of confidence and she's with someone else obviously).

So yes it takes time but that's very worth because it builds up a great pyramid for the future. (and the situations are already hot). It really doesn't have to be faster-paced, just follow the development of the story as it is and the top of the pyramid will be very solid and in context very hot obviously.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hey Dev drusas By any chance, does Erica have any siblings or a hot momma that Diego can also sink his teeth into in future updates of the game? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Omfg. I would kill for a hot wife mother and wife sister. Imagine DEM curves...

The real enjoyment of "netorase and netorare" is actually the slow build and burn. Quick corruption is unsatisfying AF, so I sincerely hope the dev will take his time with whole corruption process.
I also wish that any future supporters wont ever sway the devs ways by bitching around 24/7 for sex scenes after just 5 updates. This isnt the way..

Last edited:

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Netorase Obsession [v0.3] [DrusasNTS] [macOS Compressed] [110MB]

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes