VN - Ren'Py - My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.04] [DerketoGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

For me an avg game is 3 stars and this falls just a little below what I consider to be passable.
    +The models are pretty and the general look of the renders is decent.
    +The rework and changed and upgraded the story a lot from the first incarnation.
    -This is where we get into the same problem as before, the writing, spelling, and grammar are still way too rough and distracting for this VN to be enjoyed.
    *In my opinion this VN in its current state is just not worth reading. If it gets a script overhaul with a good proof reader who is a native speaker I'm sure this could bump up to a 3-4 star game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ImaginaryMe

v0.04

I'm liking the models and the idea of the story so far. For me the bad translation to English makes the reading a bit too distracting. I understand why it's so wonky, so I won't fault the dev for that. Some things just don't translate as well from Spanish to English.

With some proper translation and re-writing this could be a compelling story.

The way the MC looks when he's older... why? Ain't no way Mónica would be getting with that guy.

There is potential here. The dev needs someone to properly translate the dialogue from Spanish and we could have a decent game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

colween

Version 0.03
    Definitely better with the reboot.

Models : 5/5
    Renders : 4.5/5 (just needs some polishing here and there)
    Story : 4/5 (the whole boxer thing rings a bell in me)
    Writing (English) : 1.5/5 (a lot of typos and overall bad english)

What I appreciate the most is that the dev is learning from past feedback. The first reviews where harsh yet quite objective, but they do not apply to the reboot except for the bad English (just needs proof reading).
    The renders are WAY BETTER now and almost everything that annoyed the previous reviewers is, in my opinion gone (except the bad English).
    I like this story of ...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this story will get a proper ending.
    Definitely worth playing it even at this early stage, the end of version 0.03 is quite satisfying.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SageJosyMaya

I find this game definitely not as bad as its current rating (1 star).

I agree with other comments about the bad english, the writing needs to get better, but it doesn't go so bad with the rough side of the MC.

The main attraction is the step-daughter who becomes really beautiful in the last update (reminds me of the older sister from Family Faring). The other girls don't look bad either.

It will probably get abandoned like 90% of games here but I think there is good potential.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 223977

If you are going to release something put some effort into it, bad English and a bit of back story not really worth the time it takes to download and play. Steer clear of this until it's a lot more mature.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

A complete and utter waste of time.

There's nothing at all in the prologue sex wise.
    From the dev's notes, the game itself, will not be uploaded here, and as such, this is nothing more, than an advertisement from the dev himself, from the reboot of a game which was already pretty terrible.

From the extremely, ridiculously low content available in this... "game":

-The renders are barely enough to be considered acceptable.
    -The English level makes it barely readable.
    -The story has been done and redone multiple times already.
    -Absolutely nothing to set this "game" apart from the other dozens like it.
    -The characters are far from being attractive, and the tiny ass amount of story we got in this, is far from enough to make anyone want to check out the, other game I guess?
    -Fap value is so low, you can't even begin to think about starting to wank either.