VN Ren'Py My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.04] [DerketoGames]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
In this story, you are Macario or "MC", a former profesional boxer who after being arrested, loses all his money, his girlfriend isn't with him at that moment, just his 18-year-old daughter so they decide to live together while they wait for her return; although neither of them expect what will happen later.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: DerketoGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

SonsOfLiberty thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
In this story, you are Macario or "MC", a former profesional boxer who after being arrested, loses all his money, his girlfriend isn't with him at that moment, just his 18-year-old daughter so they decide to live together while they wait for her return; although neither of them expect what will happen later.

thanks for the share and good luck to this Dev.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
frye-stare.gif

Hmm working on 3 games at the same time and the 3 only have the prologue or chapter 1, maybe the dev should focus on 1 first and try to finish it.

So, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: Well, I just read the thread of the original game, it was fun :KEK: , it would be nice to know what the changes are because apparently there was "certain" forced content...

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad ... altho , not much as far as content goes .. so i'll await further updates before i can make an opinion :)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So what's the deal here? Is the original version of this game abandoned and not tagged right, or is the dev working on both until the reboot has a chance to catch up?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So what's the deal here? Is the original version of this game abandoned and not tagged right, or is the dev working on both until the reboot has a chance to catch up?
No clue. Everything I can find you can find on Patreon/Itch too. Make yourself a picture.

View attachment 2776362
Macario: "So I decided to go further and ask my daughter for a date, but wearing my special costume." lol

View attachment 2776363
THX for the share...
Why is BaasB chasing a loli? :WutFace:

Folobo

May 23, 2018
Oh, look up there...it's the sky!
(I'm a joiner. Gotta contribute and join all the others who think that stating the fucking obvious is a wothwhile pasttime.)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Apparently itch.io closed his account for payments, because they also bend to the will of the payment processors and block certain contents, if they get aware of it. I'm sure most of you heard of the problems many devs faced with itch.io in the past few weeks/months. According to what he wrote on his itch page, he isn't able to work on the old version anymore because of this situation and restarted the whole game, this time charge free for at least everyone, who bought the original one. The itch.io situation wasn't the main initiator for the reboot, but the critic points people pointed out, mainly the grainy and dark renders and the plot and writing issues. Because of the amount of work, he had faced, he decided, it would be easier to restart.

This is at least what I got from flying over the posts on his itch page. If I misunderstood something, please correct me (preferable in a mature manner without being childish, thank you).

Reactions: m0us3r and Capt OA

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
erm why reboot tho?
Why not? :ROFLMAO: ... Seriously, you have a point, but I think it's a change of renders and a bit of history... although they say it's not something too extraordinary, we'll have to wait and see how it turns out.

Reactions: ontach

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Apparently itch.io closed his account for payments, because they also bend to the will of the payment processors and block certain contents, if they get aware of it. I'm sure most of you heard of the problems many devs faced with itch.io in the past few weeks/months. According to what he wrote on his itch page, he isn't able to work on the old version anymore because of this situation and restarted the whole game, this time charge free for at least everyone, who bought the original one. The itch.io situation wasn't the main initiator for the reboot, but the critic points people pointed out, mainly the grainy and dark renders and the plot and writing issues. Because of the amount of work, he had faced, he decided, it would be easier to restart.

This is at least what I got from flying over the posts on his itch page. If I misunderstood something, please correct me (preferable in a mature manner without being childish, thank you).
I didn't know that, but it makes sense, let's see how this "reboot" looks, thanks for your contribution.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Good development for this reboot version. (y)
Hoping to see the end of this game one day. ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
few weeks ago, he released a new update for this game's chapter 2.

Now a reboot for prologue with some weird excuses in dev notes ......

Yeah... no ... really, no thanks

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes