VN Ren'Py My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.04] [DerketoGames]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Cant say I am sad to see this being rebooted ... the original was way too dark in Chapter 1. Since the last version of the original just came out 3 weeks ago, I will play this with the next release.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
Why not? :ROFLMAO: ... Seriously, you have a point, but I think it's a change of renders and a bit of history... although they say it's not something too extraordinary, we'll have to wait and see how it turns out.
yea but previous one was finally going somewhere n i think it already had "fixed" renders.. well if this is gonna be yet another game with endless restarts..not gonna bother.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Cant say I am sad to see this being rebooted ... the original was way too dark in Chapter 1. Since the last version of the original just came out 3 weeks ago, I will play this with the next release.
what do you mean by dark?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.03] [DerketoGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
You'd think people who make games that rely on good writing to function would make an attempt write well, instead of ignoring something as basic as punctuation, but alas.

At least the screenshots warned me off before I even considered download it, not that it was likely to happen if I relied on just the graphics to judge this by.

bandit5

Feb 15, 2018
Is some spelling errors you put his instead of her for the social worker. when chatting with them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewDaughtersLoverReboot-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Raiss54

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Bro solo responde, ¿esta versión del juego tendrá ntr lésbico obligatorio como en la primera versión del juego? para saber si ignorar este juego

Bro only answers, will this version of the game have a mandatory lesbian scene like in the first version of the game? to find out if you ignore this game

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Bro solo responde, ¿esta versión del juego tendrá ntr lésbico obligatorio como en la primera versión del juego? para saber si ignorar este juego

Bro only answers, will this version of the game have a mandatory lesbian scene like in the first version of the game? to find out if you ignore this game
Ignore it preventively.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes