VN Ren'Py My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.04] [DerketoGames]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
So far I prefer this version from the version I played in the past. I wish that it had sound and music. it's boring to play a game with neither.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.04] [DerketoGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
My New Daughters Lover (Reboot)
In this story, you play the role of a former professional boxer who loses all his wealth after being arrested.
His girlfriend is not with him at the moment. Instead, he was with his 18-year-old daughter. As a result, they decided to live together while waiting for his girlfriend to return. However, neither of them expected what would happen next.​
I rebooted the overview. :giggle: Good luck, and thanks, Derketo Games

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewDaughtersLoverReboot-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
na, reboot is old, now when devs don't wanna finish a game they start it again and call it remaster or bonus edition. of course with worse or less content than before. easy profit.

Reactions: destus

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Created a small patch. It doesn't fix the translation, just improves on the gender switches (she/he her/his) i noticed while playing...

Edit: You need to unren the game first. Otherwise you will get errors.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Created a small patch. It doesn't fix the translation, just improves on the gender switches (she/he her/his) i noticed while playing...
FYI, getting a number of duplicate string errors with that file applied to new install of game. e.g.

Exception: A translation for "(whatever)" already exists at game/tl/english/script.rpy:xxx

where (whatever) is the text string, and xxx starts at line... 661 I think. I quit after clicking "Ignore" at least 10 times.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
If I recall right, the new lover is the MC so no.
Based on the description of it being his daughter wouldn't that mean we're missing an incest tag? or is this a pronoun issue like others have complained about and it's really his absentee gf's daughter who he has no relation to?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes