VN Ren'Py My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.04] [DerketoGames]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
FYI, getting a number of duplicate string errors with that file applied to new install of game. e.g.

Exception: A translation for "(whatever)" already exists at game/tl/english/script.rpy:xxx

where (whatever) is the text string, and xxx starts at line... 661 I think. I quit after clicking "Ignore" at least 10 times.
Yeah, you'll have to unren the game first. Maybe there is a way to just copy more files but its a quick&dirty change, not some serious mod. Anyway, fresh game dl + unren + script works for me without errors

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If this is A new daughter, different from the previous new daughter, it makes sense cause it would be a different game. But I would ask where are all these daughters coming from if he can't even keep a girlffriend?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Here is a Universal Ren'Py Mod(URM) save to fix some of the grammar and leftover Spanish.
View attachment My New Daughter_s Lover.zip

Unzip and place in the game folder along with the mod. Also, this was made using the so a lot of those will be missed if you don't use it.

One last thing, I am not the greatest at grammar so I most likely missed a lot. So if you use this and find more corrections, please fix them and then reupload a new save. Make this a community save.

Reactions: Saphfire
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes