VN Ren'Py My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.5] [DerketoGames]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
FYI, getting a number of duplicate string errors with that file applied to new install of game. e.g.

Exception: A translation for "(whatever)" already exists at game/tl/english/script.rpy:xxx

where (whatever) is the text string, and xxx starts at line... 661 I think. I quit after clicking "Ignore" at least 10 times.
Yeah, you'll have to unren the game first. Maybe there is a way to just copy more files but its a quick&dirty change, not some serious mod. Anyway, fresh game dl + unren + script works for me without errors

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If this is A new daughter, different from the previous new daughter, it makes sense cause it would be a different game. But I would ask where are all these daughters coming from if he can't even keep a girlffriend?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Here is a Universal Ren'Py Mod(URM) save to fix some of the grammar and leftover Spanish.
View attachment My New Daughter_s Lover.zip

Unzip and place in the game folder along with the mod. Also, this was made using the so a lot of those will be missed if you don't use it.

One last thing, I am not the greatest at grammar so I most likely missed a lot. So if you use this and find more corrections, please fix them and then reupload a new save. Make this a community save.

Reactions: Saphfire

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Worst hair of all time in an adult game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Overlord070

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.05] [DerketoGames]

NOTE: The game has been updated to the v0.5, it features the full content in the paid version, altought the game images has been compressed in order to fulfil the file size limit from Itch.io (-1GB), PC (windows/linux) MAC & ANDROID versions.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Reactions: White Lamp
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes